Sign in to follow this  
bucknut42

Philadelphia Eagles Concept

It's been a while since I've made a concept of any sort, so this one was just kind of a random thing I put together. I wanted to remove black from the Eagles without doing a kelly green concept. I also redid the helmet wing, making it simpler and to look more like a real wing. So here it is. Let me know what you would change.

VQqxJ7m.png

I really like this, it really cleans up their look. I would love if they wore this. Well done!!

Looks solid to me. And I really like the idea of "fanning" out the sleeve stripes a la birdwings--one of the more unique takes on striping I've seen.  The elimination of black really enhances this, as well.

Interesting number renderings...do you have a full set?

I'm not an Eagles fan, but if I were, this would work for me.

I agree with a lot of what has been said. The look is a lot cleaner without the black, and number font looks nice. The fanned sleeve stripes are excellent!

My only concern is with the helmet wing. I can't see it very well since it's small, but the white parts look kinda blocky and awkward. I'd like to see a detail of that; maybe it's better than it looks from afar...

Really nice work!

On 10/27/2019 at 12:02 PM, Buc said:

Interesting number renderings...do you have a full set?

I do! I created the font custom for the Eagles, trying to balance the idea of motion and sharp elements that reflect an eagle, while also trying to maintain a block style.

XqskiTj.png

15 hours ago, vtgco said:

My only concern is with the helmet wing. I can't see it very well since it's small, but the white parts look kinda blocky and awkward. I'd like to see a detail of that; maybe it's better than it looks from afar...

Here's the helmet from up close.

jMfZN7W.png

How is this not getting more attention? Honestly, it’s probably the best redesign for the Eagles I’ve ever seen on here. Could we see the different pants matched up with the different jerseys?

Total upgrade.  Love the helmet.

4 hours ago, DNAsports said:

How is this not getting more attention? Honestly, it’s probably the best redesign for the Eagles I’ve ever seen on here. Could we see the different pants matched up with the different jerseys?

4 hours ago, Bobster said:

Total upgrade.  Love the helmet.

Thank you for the kind words! And yes, I went ahead and created the different combos, shown below. 

q9fgnk3.png

azMp6b0.png

ErtEgUV.png

I also think that I may do some other NFL teams. This may end up being a series, who knows.