Sign in to follow this  
DavidDunn21

Milwaukee Bucks Uniforms Part 1

So I spent some time making this, mods take this down if this posting is inappropriate please. 

Working on a follow up for sometime before the end of the year.

Very impressive! I'm definitely curious to hear your take on the Bucks 90s changes. And not just because I'm sure you'll eviscerate them. 

18 hours ago, NicDB said:

Very impressive! I'm definitely curious to hear your take on the Bucks 90s changes. And not just because I'm sure you'll eviscerate them. 

You might be surprised.  😎  I am very much a child of the 90's, although I'm trying not to be a hypocrite about my biases here

That would certainly be a plot twist given all the ground you laid in part one. 

But you definitely hit on one of my frustrations with the Bucks brand.  Historically, it's green, then toss a dart at a Crayola color wheel for the secondary color.

6 hours ago, NicDB said:

That would certainly be a plot twist given all the ground you laid in part one. 

But you definitely hit on one of my frustrations with the Bucks brand.  Historically, it's green, then toss a dart at a Crayola color wheel for the secondary color.

Absolutely.  I'll definitely touch on that.  My biggest frustration continues to be the lack of throwbacks and the inclusion of blue, but...well...I have a lot of beef with the Bucks whole look

Do NOT get me started on the Christmas alts from last year...

If you wanted to bring back the Irish Rainbow, just bring back the actual f-ing Irish Rainbow!

I marked out hard at 4:55 for all those retro Milwaukee TV ads. 

For me, the reason I loved the gradiented Bucks jerseys first and foremost was indeed the fact that they were green. The Bucks finally looked like the Bucks again, and the actual deer was incredibly cutting edge at the time. It was something that could hang with the Pistons and Suns who seemed to be on tv every week at the time.

Great point about the Packers. Such a shame the Brewers dragged their feet for so long about returning to their classic brand. Now we have an entire generation of Brewers playoff highlights in those god awful Cheers jerseys that look nothing like the Brewers. 

I was really looking forward to hearing more about the current Bucks look. But I guess that's what part 3 is for?