National Teams Soccer Kits 2020

UnclearInitial

A bunch of adidas kits leaked, confirming the previous Belgium and  Germany leaks, and holy hell next years adidas template is rough. That huge collar and cuffs and the mullet sleeves that are set in in the front and raglan in the back might be the worst template I’ve ever seen, I pity any team that has adidas as its supplier next year. The ‘paint brush’ theme they’ve got going doesn’t help at all either. Pretty much the only kit I like is Wales, and even there I preferred the previous crest (Sweden is decent too). Belgium is the worst of the bunch and the new crest is a massive downgrade too

07Giants.pngnyy.png

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a new level of laziness from Adidas.

Argentina and Columbia away kits look so similar. These are 2 of the best and most traditional teams in the World. And regional rivals. How can you give them such similar kits? The big collars are not good either...

Germany and Northern Ireland are probably the best. Belgium isn’t terrible, I’d almost prefer if the paint stroke design was just a sash and not a criss-cross design. The rest are meh to bad.

10 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

A bunch of adidas kits leaked, confirming the previous Belgium and  Germany leaks, and holy hell next years adidas template is rough. That huge collar and cuffs and the mullet sleeves that are set in in the front and raglan in the back might be the worst template I’ve ever seen, I pity any team that has adidas as its supplier next year. The ‘paint brush’ theme they’ve got going doesn’t help at all either. Pretty much the only kit I like is Wales, and even there I preferred the previous crest (Sweden is decent too). Belgium is the worst of the bunch and the new crest is a massive downgrade too

I actually don't mind these that much. 

Yes they're templated, and yes they all follow that same paint brush motif, but they could be far worse. 

Outside of the argentina/rusha style collars that abruptly end (one of my collar pet peeves), it's an okay looking template.

We've seen far worse templates from Nike and Adidas recently.

I think my favorite out of that Adidas bunch is Sweden’s (love that double-blue with the yellow), although it certainly isn’t perfect; it’d have been better if the double-blue striping was applied to the collar as well. Otherwise, very nice.

Germany is close, but I don’t think it needs the flag-style cuffs at all. Remove those and you may have the best of the bunch. Russia is helped by the flag-style cuffs on the other hand, but the pattern on the front could’ve been a bit more unique to Russia rather than one of the same brush patterns other teams apparently have.

Most of the others are either just nice or just okay. I feel like I should like Wales’ more than I do, and I get that they’ve had gold trim before, but I feel pretty indifferent towards it. It’s a decent design, it’s just that I like their look best when they do red with a bit of the brighter green. 

I’m guessing since they seem very integral to the design, if a player goes long-sleeve, the cuff designs would stay at the bicep level? Or would they go down to the wrist? 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Well I don't hate all of these.

The camo(?) patterning is awful and Belgium looks ridiculous, but the rest are at least mediocre.

The cuff striping has a lot of potential, if executed well. I really quite like Wales, for one

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye15 said:

I think we have a new leader for worst Adidas kit.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/10/dragon-adidas-manchester-united-2020-chinese-new-year-kit.html

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/11/spectacular-adidas-real-madrid-2020-4th-jersey.html

I think these are contenders as well. The United kit reportedly won't see the field but will still be sold. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived