UnclearInitial

National Teams Soccer Kits 2020

9 hours ago, BrandMooreArt said:

they're not around anymore

Good point 😁.

I agree with you. Concept, logo, & presentation are downright inspiring.

Prematch shirts for Germany, Spain and Argentina. Looks like they just traced a shoreline. 

On 8/23/2020 at 4:43 PM, MJWalker45 said:

Prematch shirts for Germany, Spain and Argentina. Looks like they just traced a shoreline. 

I'm glad these are just prematch shirts and not actual game shirts. Nike, Adidas, etc. should just save the wacky designs for prematch gear.

Norway kits. Looks like the back of the away is solid white.

More looks at the England kits -- Sky Sports says the blue one with the polo collar is the away kit, so I guess the red one with blue on the collar is a training top?

Pretty excellent range for Euro, whenever that happens.

All the kit trends operate on cycles and it looks like polos are back.

The polo collars with the lightning bolt side stripes look awful — I hate that template in general, but when you fuse something so traditional with something modern… I just can’t get behind those kits.

On 9/1/2020 at 4:15 PM, officeglenn said:

I guess the red one with blue on the collar is a training top?

It's a pre-match shirt. Actually It's a wasting potential of this shirt, because it could be great third kit.

I wish Croatia would stop with the black already.  Away shirt should be royal or navy.

1 hour ago, mjd77 said:

I wish Croatia would stop with the black already.  Away shirt should be royal or navy.

They have several excellent secondary strips to pull inspiration from. Any of these are much better and more traditional than the black they’ve been using lately.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Don't much like the new Croatia shirt, but my unpopular opinion is that the black/navy/coral from the 2018 WC was a risk that actually worked, and maybe that's the new look considering how often they had to wear it during a successful run.

On 9/9/2020 at 3:58 PM, Digby said:

Don't much like the new Croatia shirt, but my unpopular opinion is that the black/navy/coral from the 2018 WC was a risk that actually worked, and maybe that's the new look considering how often they had to wear it during a successful run.

Unfortunately, I think you may be right.  Because of that success, the black is probably here to stay...but I won't change my mind...black and navy are 2 colors that don't belong together on a sports uniform.

On Spain’s ig page they showed off their new Joma kits, but they have 2 stars above the crest. Why? 

Edit - Nevermind it’s only for the futsal