National Teams Soccer Kits 2020

UnclearInitial

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, krayziegunts said:

They wont be the kit manufacturer right?

https://fpf.org.pe/tommy-hilfiger-nuevo-patrocinador-de-la-federacion-peruana-de-futbol/

Patrocinodor equals sponsor in Spanish so it's possible they'll be on practice and pregame gear similar to how VW is on USA warmup gear. It's not the first time that one clothing brand would be on another brand's equipment. There's no mention of Marathon in the article, which would normally be the case if they were taking over as uniform supplier. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Paraguay home by Puma makes me want to throw up. Quintessential bland, flat, cheap, ugly Puma shirt right there. I'll agree that they do decent things with the African nations but that's about the only passable thing I'll give to Puma. 

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

Ye gods, I hated that Nike template.  The bib piping, the stupid notch on the sleeve.  It was even worse with teams that had contrasting sleeves.

52962351.png?width=1368&height=912&fit=b

Ranking every Manchester United home shirt of the Premier League era -  Planet Football

United got lucky that year, they still had that swoosh on the sleeve though. The aways that year were one of the best designs, but they felt a little frail though.

TK6mRxH.jpg

3DY8Xsg.jpg

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived