National Teams Soccer Kits 2020

UnclearInitial

33 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

I need that black Dutch kit. Beautiful.

ย 

That and most of the others with polo collars could be easily be worn to work on a casual Friday.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh, lots of really good ones out of that bunch. France, Brazil, Finland, and Portugal are my favorite sets, and thereโ€™s quite a few other individual kits that are stellar as well (the black Dutch kit especially). Iโ€™m still not a fan of some of the centered crests, but overall Nike is cranking out some good work in my opinion.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Poland kits are beautiful, they are a nod to 70's and 80's when we celebrated our greatest successes in football (and we had centered crest). I fall in love with them (although I'd add red pinstripes to home jersey):

selecciones-nike-2020-25.jpgselecciones-nike-2020-26.jpg

selecciones-nike-2020-27.jpgselecciones-nike-2020-28.jpg

ย 

4r2eer.png

France home is really smart, combining the end of millennium success kits with the mariniere was a great idea. Though I would have liked to see it with the blues reversed.

ย 

Turkey and Poland are just gorgeous, classic shirts. The big crests really make those.ย 
ย 

Most of the reception Iโ€™ve seen has been negative for the Portugal away but Iโ€™m a big fan

ย 

Great kits overall, Nikeโ€™s done a complete 180 from the template crap of Euro 2016

07Giants.pngnyy.png

7 hours ago, UnclearInitial said:

Great kits overall, Nikeโ€™s done a complete 180 from the template crap of Euro 2016

ย 

People sometimes forget about it, but without this crap template from Euro 2016 we wouldn't have those beauties for Euro 2020.

4r2eer.png

Thought the new USA kits look great in action (apart from the awful world champs' patch, but that's not their fault). Kind of the same as the World Cup kits, but with small improvements I really like (navy shorts, a less fussy collar, vastly improved typeface). Now I'm mad I bought the old style with 3 stars when I could have bought the new style with 4 stars.

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

ย 

ย 

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

The Puma home kits leaked. Much better than the past decade or so,ย it seems like they finally ditched the super tight ย fit and futuristic design
ย 

Italy

spacer.png

Switzerland

spacer.png

ย 

Czechiaย 

spacer.png

ย 

Serbia

spacer.png
spacer.png

ย 

And Austria, which might make Arsenal fans regret the timing of their switch to adidasย 

spacer.png

07Giants.pngnyy.png

13 hours ago, Digby said:

Thought the new USA kits look great in action (apart from the awful world champs' patch, but that's not their fault). Kind of the same as the World Cup kits, but with small improvements I really like (navy shorts, a less fussy collar, vastly improved typeface). Now I'm mad I bought the old style with 3 stars when I could have bought the new style with 4 stars.

ย 

Is there a template sheet with the new typeface/numerals? For any of the A-list teams.

I'm way late catching up on all of these, but...daaanngg, that Nigeria kit tho! I can always look forward to them and Jamaica coming out with the hotness.

ย 

Now, with that said...on the other end of the hot scale (as in hot mess), what's up with those lightning-slash side panels going on with the Nike shirts? Must they consistently find some crazy way to jack up something that should be so simple? (Or is that another of their not-so-subtle branding cues?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff.ย ๐Ÿ˜

|| dribbble || Behanceย ||

Nike is just killing it this year. Why can't their work always be this good?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

21 hours ago, Kevin W. said:

Nike is just killing it this year. Why can't their work always be this good?

ย 

Because in order to feed the endless cycle, they need to move wildly in different directions every couple years.ย 

ย 

Since those designs are motivated principally by the need for a change, they often miss the mark.

With COVID-19, there is the real possibility that the Euros could be bumped back to 2021. It will be interesting because this will definitely impact the retail business as teams are launching their kits for the upcoming tournaments and manufacturers are ramping up production. In the age where some kits have a one year shelf life, it will be very interesting to see if teams keep these designs or possibly change depending on the retail pipeline.

7 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

With COVID-19, there is the real possibility that the Euros could be bumped back to 2021. It will be interesting because this will definitely impact the retail business as teams are launching their kits for the upcoming tournaments and manufacturers are ramping up production. In the age where some kits have a one year shelf life, it will be very interesting to see if teams keep these designs or possibly change depending on the retail pipeline.

These kits are on a two year cycle so no real impact.

km3S7lo.jpg

ย 

Zqy6osx.png

ย 

Archived