Jacksonville Anacondas Logo Package

nitroseed

My Webpage

Ok so when I saw this logo, my mind went wondering.  I know that it's not the best looking thing in the world, but hey at least give me credit for trying. 

Mahalo.

No offense, dude, but I didn't give you permission to use that logo. Not only that, you didn't even credit me on that uniform image. I'm not trying to be a prick; it's just a matter of precedent. I can't let people do stuff like this or things get out of control. Someone sees that logo on your site, thinks its yours, sees no copyright notice, and thinks it's okay to use it, then things get messy. Sorry, but I'll have to ask you to take it down if you would.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Webpage

Ok so when I saw this logo, my mind went wondering. I know that it's not the best looking thing in the world, but hey at least give me credit for trying.

Mahalo.

No offense, dude, but I didn't give you permission to use that logo. Not only that, you didn't even credit me on that uniform image. I'm not trying to be a prick; it's just a matter of precedent. I can't let people do stuff like this or things get out of control. Someone sees that logo on your site, thinks its yours, sees no copyright notice, and thinks it's okay to use it, then things get messy. Sorry, but I'll have to ask you to take it down if you would.

Nitro, sorry that I did that to your work. I completely forgot about that whole thing. It's gone now. Mahalo.

dodgers-1.png

DON'T STEAL LOGOS!!!!

Y'all complain about the IHA, but it happens here all the time. All you've got to do is ask. In the thread, in a PM. Most of the time you'll probably be allowed to use it. But if not, respect that.

Now, we can't have the pleasure of viewing Nitro's excellent work. I can't blame him for it though...

Corrected Gmac! sooooooooooooo sorry!

DON'T STEAL LOGOS!!!!

Y'all complain about the IHL, but it happens here all the time. All you've got to do is ask. In the thread, in a PM. Most of the time you'll probably be allowed to use it. But if not, respect that.

Now, we can't have the pleasure of viewing Nitro's excellent work. I can't blame him for it though...

its the IHA not IHL... quit dragging my fantasy league through the dirt...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

yeah, no offense, but this especially ruins it for people like me, who were out of town away from a computer while they moved in to college and never got to see the masterpiece. now i will have to live with myself and wonder for all eternity. hmph ^_^

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived