College Baseball 2020

Clintau24

On 2/14/2020 at 9:25 AM, cajunaggie08 said:

Texas A&M's uniforms are mostly the same from last season. Most of the uniforms will be a pullover. The buttons have been removed from the top and been replaced with a collar that matches the sleeve stripe pattern.

2019 Uniform

Texas A&M actually wore both of those designs last year; they wore the v-neck pullovers from February through April and then the two-button design in May and June.

Will be interesting to see if they do the same thing this year; definitely think the pullover is the *better* look, but the two-button design helps differentiate them from Mississippi State.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, mjd77 said:

Do Nike authentics have the long tail like the Majestics?

Yes, that’s kinda a standard now, even NFL jerseys are a few inches longer in the back, only one that doesn’t is the NBA, and instead they just make them super long all the way around, like I have one and I think it about goes to my knees.

24 minutes ago, Htown1141 said:

Hot take:

Baylor looks bad in powder blue.

Pretty sure that shouldn’t be a hot take, common sense should say that’s a bad look.
In my opinion, powder blue only works when another shade of blue is a part of the color scheme 

24 minutes ago, Bmac said:

Those uniforms are dark gray.

LDN-L-UCLA-BAYLOR-0603-13.jpg?w=620

2 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

Hot take:

Baylor looks bad in powder blue.

Yeah these look like two different uniforms to me. Definitely thought they were powder blue 😂

31 minutes ago, Bmac said:

Those uniforms are dark gray.

LDN-L-UCLA-BAYLOR-0603-13.jpg?w=620

6 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

Yeah these look like two different uniforms to me. Definitely thought they were powder blue 😂

They are powder, that pic you posted is from before their rebrand (note the font differences)

2 minutes ago, MattMill said:

Found this from a week or two back. Even in this bright sunny setting, you can see that these are dark grey. 
spacer.png

the locker room set definitely look powder blue. 

Those hats are awful. Just wear the BU, Baylor. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• 3 months later...

Kansas State Wildcats Unveil Retro-Inspired Baseball Uniforms

June 8, 2020 - 19:19 PM

While the Kansas State baseball team’s season came to an abrupt end in March amid the coronavirus outbreak, the Wildcats have something to look forward when they hit the diamond next spring after the program unveiled retro-inspired uniforms on Monday […]

Read More...

40 minutes ago, AndrewMLind said:

I'm not privy to Kansas State's apparel and merchandise contracts, but I find it interesting the on-field uniforms are made by Nike but the retail replicas are produced by Champion.

It's rather ridiculous! Sucks as a Wildcat fan. Cheaply made apparel. 

Archived