MLS Kits, 2020

WarriorFight

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whitecaps teaser. 

Based on the teasers and what we've seen so far I'm expecting something fairly boring. Though they did post a teaser last week with a wave image superimposed on last year's kit. 

Maybe this will be like the Philly black kit with the sublimated snake design, so a dark blue shirt with a sublimated wave on one side and the big three stripes shoulder that seems standard this year. 

3 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Prediction mockup for Cincy’s new primary, based on their teaser images and all of the leaked info I’ve seen/heard thus far:

spacer.png

So it’s a much darker blue color than what they had last year, and the shades on this are almost the exact same. Why not just do a solid navy kit then? And hopefully they use orange shorts at some point to break the mono.

Quakes appear to have signed Intermedia Communications as their new jersey sponsor:  https://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/news/2020/01/22/san-jose-earthquakes-jersey-sponsor-intermedia.html

1-22-20-quakes-jersey-sponsor.jpg

There are rumors that this could be a package deal for the stadium naming rights as well.  The previous sponsor, Avaya, went bankrupt in 2017, and the stadium is now officially called Earthquakes Stadium, as of January 1.

FCC's final USL kits with the blue and orange hoops are still my favorite, hopefully they start adding more orange at some point.  Any word on which one, the home or away, will change again next season? Personally hoping the away kit is kept but it seems like adidas will want to keep them in the shoulder stripes for two years, like everyone else

Minimizing the pink for Inter Miami starts to make sense once you read about David Beckham's desire to slather everything in Qatari sponsorship.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

49 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Prediction mockup for Minnesota’s new primary:

spacer.png

Also a version with black sleeve and sock cuffs (this is what I’m hoping it looks like):

spacer.png

The originals had black on the end of the sleeves, so this would be very fitting. I also hope they make the numbers blue like the original as well. White is too boring.

49 minutes ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

The originals had black on the end of the sleeves, so this would be very fitting. I also hope they make the numbers blue like the original as well. White is too boring.

I actually think the white names/numbers are the better choice, at least when the Adidas and Target logos are both white. The Target logo will likely always have to be white on the primary shirts due to Target’s brand guidelines, and we already know from the teaser that the Adidas logo will be white on the new shirt as well. If the Adidas logos were blue then I’d be more inclined to think the names/numbers should be blue, but with white Adidas and Target logos I think white names/numbers are the better choice. My personal opinion is that at least one of the manufacturers logo or sponsor logo should match the names/numbers, otherwise the shirt can lack cohesiveness.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

22 hours ago, Brian in Boston said:

VsMNP6cl.png cuLKrsul.png

In pink, Inter Miami's team palette contains what is the most unique color in American major-pro sports. So, they reduce it to accent-striping.

What a complete and utter waste.   

Might have to add QATAR across the chest very soon:  https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/inter-miami-soccer-fans-indignant-over-potential-team-sponsorship-with-qatar-11446017

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

7 hours ago, TaylorMade said:

Seattle, too

image.png

Your link isn't working.

Unique sublimations for MLS would be pretty cool following last year's templatepalooza.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived