MLS Kits, 2020

WarriorFight

Is that purple and green set for real? If so, awesome.

I really hope MNUFC gets a wing pattern. That fandom deserves it.

EDIT:

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Yep, it’s real. Here are all of this year’s keeper kit colorways:

spacer.png

Those are really great. I expect those incredible hulk ones to sell pretty well. The black and turquoise is pretty nice too.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

7 minutes ago, Digby said:

MLS teams don't generally sell keeper kits, do they?

I’ve seen Tim Howard ones. I know MNUFC sold them in 2017 at a game I went to and on their social media it seemed to show that they sell them in store.  

14 minutes ago, TaylorMade said:

That can't be right. There's only one star :P 

And is it really a "leak" if it says "Prediction" right there?

Thanks for pointing that out! Footy Headlines said it was based off what a reader saw.

35 minutes ago, Digby said:

MLS teams don't generally sell keeper kits, do they?

I have a couple TFC ones. 

I don’t recall them selling them last year though. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I've seen people wearing the Red and the Yellow Frei keeper kits from the last few years.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Apparently, this is the pattern the Sounders kit is/may be based on:

rsz_hungary_new_kit_euro2020_pusk%C3%A1s

So that, but in green and blue, a big three stripe on the shoulder and likely not on the sides.

🤷‍♂️

EDIT: Another comp:

yokohama-f-marinos-2020-kit-2.jpg

I’m on mobile and can’t upload the renderings, but this Athletic piece essentially confirms DC United’s fairly plain throwbackish look for 2020, and also says that both the marble sleeve idea and the blue vest idea (but not the cherry blossom idea) from last year’s away kit leaks are on the drawing board for next year. 

https://theathletic.com/1558668/2020/01/24/revealed-d-c-uniteds-2020-home-shirt-and-plans-for-2021-designs/

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Archived