I just don't understand what's with the current trend of not using of the white outline/trim?

On 11/23/2019 at 9:44 PM, Tygers09 said:

I just don't understand what's with the current trend of not using of the white outline/trim?

I think they are just getting cheap and don't want to pay for the white fabric lol

I don't know if this is less boring than the current third. I mean it's essentially the same striping pattern thickened, and added to the hem. While it looks decent, there's not a whole lot that's different from the original...

22 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

I don't know if this is less boring than the current third. I mean it's essentially the same striping pattern thickened, and added to the hem. While it looks decent, there's not a whole lot that's different from the original...

In my eyes, the reason the current third is so boring is because of the thin stripes. It might as well be a practice jersey with the lack of character in that jersey (same can be said for Tampa's third's). So I think that by making the strips thicker, it gives they whole jersey a little bit more character. "a little bit" being the key part of that sentence.