MLS Chicago Fire FC Reveal Disappointing New Logo

Sodboy13

9 hours ago, Jamikel said:

Chicago would be wise to actually adopt that color scheme, because it is straight fire.

Makes too much sense, alas. Too bad they can't hire or at least share the designers who built the Red Stars identity. Sometimes the obvious answer is obvious for good reason. No more galaxy-brain nonsense about reflections and distorted stars and completely arbitrary choices in blue.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:10 PM, FiddySicks said:

How do people like that keep getting jobs? I wish I could be that incompetent and still raking in the dough. 

MOD EDIT

Edited by slapshot
No politics, please.

On 12/19/2020 at 7:31 AM, Digby said:

Makes too much sense, alas. Too bad they can't hire or at least share the designers who built the Red Stars identity. Sometimes the obvious answer is obvious for good reason. No more galaxy-brain nonsense about reflections and distorted stars and completely arbitrary choices in blue.

Why couldn’t they hire people who worked in that project?

15 hours ago, Lana_del_Bae said:

If they wanna build an identity around the fire crown thingy instead of the cross they need to pick a better shape to house it in other than generic MLS shield shape

What gets me is that the fire crown thingy is the whole reason for the controversy. Had something been different in the middle of that oblong shield they would not be talking about changing it. Recoloring the crown and making the shield a different shape does not solve anything. It needs to either go back to the way it was or be completely different. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 9:31 PM, henburg said:

From the SVP of Marketing for the Chicago Fire...

Even though this hurts my eyes the longer I look at it (literally, not figuratively), it's STILL miles ahead of the one they have... now?