NHL/Hockey concepts (Ducks)

Djruggs

It's going to be a long season as a Devils fan, so I decided to start doing some concepts in my free time.

For the Devils, I just wanted to make a couple fixes to a decent effort and play around with a black third jersey and returning the heritage jersey to the red.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

5 hours ago, Heitert said:

Great tweaks to get back to what the Devils should be wearing. That black alternate is really slick. 

Thanks, I didn't think anything drastic needed to be done, I actually like the new stripes, It just needs a waistband 

3 hours ago, YankeeBaseball0934f said:

Great!! What template do you use?

sportstemplates.net dropped a new hockey jersey the other day and it was on sale for black friday

11 hours ago, Djruggs said:

It's going to be a long season as a Devils fan, so I decided to start doing some concepts in my free time.

For the Devils, I just wanted to make a couple fixes to a decent effort and play around with a black third jersey and returning the heritage jersey to the red.

My wife is Originally from NJ (grew up in Morristown) and she still prefers the Devils Red / Green to the Red / Black

For Hartford, you should swap the colors on the collars for the home and alt. Also, the sleeve stripe angle is a bit steep. Otherwise looks really good!

Devils look solid! I'm curious what it would look like keeping the black outline on the NJ on the alt, though. Right now it's a bit thick.

19 hours ago, vtgco said:

For Hartford, you should swap the colors on the collars for the home and alt. Also, the sleeve stripe angle is a bit steep. Otherwise looks really good!

Devils look solid! I'm curious what it would look like keeping the black outline on the NJ on the alt, though. Right now it's a bit thick.

Updated the Whalers, although I had an idea for the third that Utilizes the green more than white.

Personally I think I like the second better, but I'm not sure.

As for the Devils, the red in the crest is just the red and the circle, I deleted the outline all together. I'm not quite sure what you mean

Quick little update on the Thrashers now that finals are over

spacer.pngspacer.png

Next up I just wanted to reimagine the Rangers and Flyers to see what would look like if they adopted the styles of their winter classic jerseys/anniversary jerseys

spacer.png

spacer.png

Flyers

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Next up I got the Kings, Penguins, and Lightning

For the Kings, I based it off their third jersey and brought back the purple.

Penguins: Just a collar fix and a throwback jersey

For the Lightning, old school stripes return and the main crest changes

Yes.  I'm loving the Kings sets.  Only change i'd probably make is the logo.  I like the changes you made to it, but i've never really liked that logo.  If they were going to bring back the purple scheme i'd go with the crown again as well.  And the old shield was a great shoulder logo too.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived