Oregon Ducks Uniforms

16 minutes ago, dont care said:

I’d agree the gear isn’t the soul reason, but the incredible relationship they have with Nike/Phil knight is a huge reason. Basically the whole athletic department is basically paid for by Nike, buildings were built with Nike money, and all the newest gear and tech from not just game time, but also practice gear, and state of the art locker rooms and training facilities. Really the only schools that come close to matching them from what I’ve seen on the tours on YouTube are Alabama and texas, no one else even comes close. 

Oh, no doubt. The Nike relationship is absolutely vital to their success. I know a few people in recruiting at different schools in different sports, and they all say one of the most important, if not the most important advantage a school can have is facilities. A lot of Clemson’s dominance and Penn State’s resurgence has been assisted by a major focus on developing world class facilities in the past few years. It’s obviously not the only factor, but infinitely more important than what the uniforms look like.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived