Minnesota Vikings Concept

AAO

i love their current helmet, so i didnt do much to it except add the grey strip at the bottom of the viking horn for depth. wanted to do something a little different for the striping for the unis, so i went with that. i personally hate the all white look, so i went with purple pants for the aways. ill probably have an alternate up soon.

VikingsFinished.gif

I love the wordmark, but the viking above it looks like his is morbidly obese and wearing a two-toned spandex bodysuit. And we all know how fit most Norwegians are... ^_^

Other than that, another inpressive work. I like the more significant role the gold plays now as opposed to the yellow of their REAL jerseys.

Ease up on the beer, bud. Teen drinking is very bad.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

i somewhat half assed the body on the primary logo.

to kind of steal a line from the simpsons, your half assed logo making is better than my whole assed logo making.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

love the uniform design....nice color combo

.......all you guys know this but it might be worth mentioning in case some don't.....color palettes on twill work (cresting) can vary greatly but when dealing with uniform design it is important to find out the color pallette of the manufacture as they usually have set pantones ©...(of course this depends on the team level i.e. major pros vs minor pros)

....where do you and ez-street get the time?

Archived