FormerLurker

NFL 2020 Changes

6 minutes ago, jp1409 said:

Hope? Guess? Info?

Hope.  And maybe some prayers too.

28 minutes ago, mafiaman said:

Miami Dolphins...Miami Dolphins...Miami Dolphins...

Its just not happening with how close their recent "update" was. I'd rather have the Falcons, Cardinals, or Pats, get an update because of how outdated it is. Falcons I just don't see them moving on from the uniforms they have rn. Give it another year when they have their entire team rebuilt. Cardinals, it would be a perfect Tims, and Pats will not until Brady is gone. This is all hopeful.

33 minutes ago, mafiaman said:

Miami Dolphins...Miami Dolphins...Miami Dolphins...

I love the colors, but that team name... 😕

3 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Maybe I'm biased, but I've never liked anything about their identity. The only thing I can barely tolerate is their throwbacks.

3 hours ago, jus2damcrazey219 said:

You must have a soft conscience

Keep the comments to the topic. Thank you. 

9 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

“Miami Dolphins” is fantastic.

On 12/30/2019 at 12:55 AM, Teal said:

One other team is getting a complete rebrand.

Didn’t you say the panthers were getting a full Seahawks style rebuilt about a year ago?

3 hours ago, infrared41 said:

Keep the comments to the topic. Thank you. 

You're right. My apologies.

The Rams made it official today in Demoff’s press conference that new “logos, uniforms, helmets, and colors” will be unveiled this spring. So the official teams changing are now the Rams and Browns. No word yet from other rumored teams.

14 minutes ago, FormerLurker said:

The Rams made it official today in Demoff’s press conference that new “logos, uniforms, helmets, and colors” will be unveiled this spring. So the official teams changing are now the Rams and Browns. No word yet from other rumored teams.

"Logos, uniforms, helmets, and colors"... oh Lord, they're gonna mess this up.

13 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

"Logos, uniforms, helmets, and colors"... oh Lord, they're gonna mess this up.

I'm betting the helmet logo color may change but not to the point they might cause a riot here. 

It could simply be making the helmet royal. New colors may be factoring in that their current official colors are navy, white, and gold. 

Total conjecture on my part but I’m almost starting to think there’s going to be some red incorporated into this look, just like Kroenke and Nike added red to the Nuggets recently. Rams even used to be a red and blue team and before that red and yellow and the comment of “deep roots in LA” and the emphasis on changing colors is making me lean towards a possible addition of red.

Full quote: 

1 minute ago, FormerLurker said:

Total conjecture on my part but I’m almost starting to think there’s going to be some red incorporated into this look, just like Kroenke and Nike added red to the Nuggets recently. Rams even used to be a red and blue team and before that red and yellow and the comment of “deep roots in LA” and the emphasis on changing colors is making me lean towards a possible addition of red.

Yuck, no thank you.

1 hour ago, FormerLurker said:

I can't wait to see Nike screw these up.

That being said, I predict blue and yellow as primary and white and blue as alternate.

22 minutes ago, FormerLurker said:

Full quote: 

I don't see that happening at all.

The modern Rams fan wants blue and yellow. It's their biggest money maker. 

The Nuggets added red for a number of reasons, none of which really make sense for the Rams. 

4 hours ago, FormerLurker said:

Full quote: 

Nike:  “The royal blue and yellow symbolize the team’s historic roots in Los Angeles.  The red symbolizes the blood coming out of your eyes when looking at the red addition to the new uniform and helmet color scheme.”

I heard on Reddit that their colors will be close to Cal's: dark navy and yellow. 

7 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

I heard on Reddit that their colors will be close to Cal's: dark navy and yellow. 

Mother effing eh.  GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!