FormerLurker

NFL 2020 Changes

I’ve always thought the Chargers current uniforms were really good and the only change necessary would be return to the pre-2007 number font.

Also hoping they keep around the color rush uniforms or at least a newer variation of them.

1 hour ago, FormerLurker said:

He says Chargers uniforms are “awesome, you’re going to flip” 

I'll believe that a Spanos-owned franchise is capable of doing anything "awesome" when I see it.

Allbright doesn't get real scoops. He's a phony insider. He just reads what's out there (probably on this forum) and regurgitates it as if it's his original reporting. 

3 hours ago, VikWings said:

Maybe these are just coming back as an ALT and not a full revamp?

Words cannot express how excited I would be for this.

That would require a silver helmet, though... makes me wonder how long before the "current" home comes back as a throwback.

1 hour ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

Allbright doesn't get real scoops. He's a phony insider. He just reads what's out there (probably on this forum) and regurgitates it as if it's his original reporting. 

LMAO there are still people in 2020 who don’t think Allbright is connected?

He is literally best friends with Steve Atwater. Why is none of your business but he is. Atwater knows Elway. Elway and the Kroenkes are tight. The Kroenkes are literally the most plugged in people in not just the NFL but the world. 

Just stop lol

1 hour ago, ahowe6464 said:

Words cannot express how excited I would be for this.

That would require a silver helmet, though... makes me wonder how long before the "current" home comes back as a throwback.

The Pats already have a silver helmet, no?

For as much flack as the Vikings get for their number font, I gotta say that I barely notice the serif on the first number in double digit jerseys.

With that said, correcting that issue would make the uniforms that much better. I personally have them ranked 1 overall in best Nike redesign.

I apologize if I’m behind the 8 ball here, but I thought we were getting 4 new uni sets this year? ATL, LAR, TB, CLE. 

You’re telling me we’re getting the Chargers and the Patriots also? Is this confirmed? 

Any chance we get surprised by more teams? Have the rules loosened up some? COLOR ME CONFUSED. 

also, is FormerLurker Benjamin Allbright? I kid, I kid. 

7 minutes ago, kutztown said:

I apologize if I’m behind the 8 ball here, but I thought we were getting 4 new uni sets this year? ATL, LAR, TB, CLE. 

You’re telling me we’re getting the Chargers and the Patriots also? Is this confirmed? 

Any chance we get surprised by more teams? Have the rules loosened up some? COLOR ME CONFUSED. 

also, is FormerLurker Benjamin Allbright? I kid, I kid. 

Yes to all, and add a very small change to the colts.

6 minutes ago, kutztown said:

So you’re telling me there’s a chance for the Eagles...🤔

Don’t hold your breath

5 hours ago, DNAsports said:

For as much flack as the Vikings get for their number font, I gotta say that I barely notice the serif on the first number in double digit jerseys.

With that said, correcting that issue would make the uniforms that much better. I personally have them ranked 1 overall in best Nike redesign.

They use that serif as "horns", just like they have horns on the font, helmet, logo and everywhere else

4qsdfvqw9p4aqiy79ebr.gif17276202004.gif17247902013.gifh3yyvhguz1f3txis6mch.gif 17287802004.gif 17263602004.gif

13 hours ago, FormerLurker said:

LMAO there are still people in 2020 who don’t think Allbright is connected?

He is literally best friends with Steve Atwater. Why is none of your business but he is. Atwater knows Elway. Elway and the Kroenkes are tight. The Kroenkes are literally the most plugged in people in not just the NFL but the world. 

Just stop lol

My sisters neighbor's boss's wife is also "connected."

4 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

They use that serif as "horns", just like they have horns on the font, helmet, logo and everywhere else

4qsdfvqw9p4aqiy79ebr.gif17276202004.gif17247902013.gifh3yyvhguz1f3txis6mch.gif 17287802004.gif 17263602004.gif

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Bruhammydude said:

I would be very surprised if the Chargers or Patriots got new uniforms...

📝

Have you read any of the last 10-15 pages?

14 hours ago, WSU151 said:

The Pats already have a silver helmet, no?

Right, I just meant that if they were to have that 90's throwback, the helmet would have to stay silver once the uniforms are redesigned.

2 hours ago, TheOatsMustFlow said:

Oh man with all this unexpected news, any chance the Arizona Cardinals making any changes?

With the Fitzgerald era coming to an end and the Murray era beginning, I wouldn't be surprised if they roll out something new within the next few years.