Nike x MLB 2020 Recolorings & Tweaks Mini-Series

MJD7

On 1/26/2020 at 5:22 AM, Black Dragon said:

Ill Would like to see the braves In Royal and one of the jerseys in powder blue 

Here's a royal blue Braves fauxback, as well as a navy version:

xGnumxs.jpg

L76pnTi.jpg

On 1/31/2020 at 5:12 PM, rmc523 said:

Love the Marlins look.  While I can live with the current red accent, the blue should at minimum be used for an alternate and not relegated to a ST/BP jersey.  It's a complete waste of their most unique color (barring a switch from red to pink).

Thank you! I completely agree, I wish the Marlins would use their unique blue more, and that they went with pink instead of red. I might as well show the rest of the Marlins set:

QFqQLML.jpg

gimWI5W.jpg

qzSLzNM.jpg

6 hours ago, itsmb8 said:

What about changing the powder blue Brewers concept to royal blue?  To follow the shirt-jerseys they released on the MLB store.

Here's a look!

FCjGi9j.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/30/2020 at 9:10 PM, MJD7 said:

There wasn't really much to do with the Nationals' mediocre (in my opinion) home uniform, so I just switched out red for gold to give them their World Series celebratory jersey.

iIi6FQK.jpg

That's about all I've got for the main jerseys, thanks for following along on this mini-series! I'll be posting some bonus recolorings in the coming days, as well as taking any requests you guys have.

I'd suggest keeping the gold as is, and using red instead of the navy. But at the same time, I love the look as reminiscent of the Colonial Army, which really fits the Nationals name.

1 hour ago, MJD7 said:

Here's a royal blue Braves fauxback, as well as a navy version:

xGnumxs.jpg

L76pnTi.jpg

Thank you! I completely agree, I wish the Marlins would use their unique blue more, and that they went with pink instead of red. I might as well show the rest of the Marlins set:

QFqQLML.jpg

gimWI5W.jpg

qzSLzNM.jpg

Here's a look!

FCjGi9j.jpg

Sorry xD I meant changing the powder blue to royal blue and keeping navy as the script color.  But that looks pretty good too!  And the Navy Braves concept and Miami set are FIRE!

592634da4cadb_sportsteamssig.png.c86c5b40ec930f46f206deec327ba08b.png

On 2/3/2020 at 1:15 AM, HoopsCoach55 said:

I'd suggest keeping the gold as is, and using red instead of the navy. But at the same time, I love the look as reminiscent of the Colonial Army, which really fits the Nationals name.

Here's a version with red replacing navy, which I'm not a big fan of, as well as a version with gold outlines around the regular logo & numbers.

gsDJUx5.jpg

iedqVTw.jpg

On 2/3/2020 at 1:49 AM, itsmb8 said:

Sorry xD I meant changing the powder blue to royal blue and keeping navy as the script color.  But that looks pretty good too!  And the Navy Braves concept and Miami set are FIRE!

Ah I've got you! Here's a look:

KzjR8t5.jpg

I've gotta be honest, I'm glad they didn't go with this. Thanks for your input!

On 2/3/2020 at 4:51 PM, WSU151 said:

Not sure why this isn't a real-life alternate. Perfect.

If only! I appreciate it.

Archived