2020-2021 NHL Changes

squamfan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be in the minority here, and while a white Hartford jersey may look cool, I hope it's a more Carolina-focused throwback, even if it is in a white and green colorway. As a Canes fan I'm cool with the Heritage night jersey 1-2x each season, but otherwise, leave Hartford in the past...

screenshot-2017-09-15-18-37-19.png

39 minutes ago, njdevs7 said:

What a poor choice. I want to see the Goat head logo! At least it will be on the shoulders.

I personally enjoy seeing the Sabres wear jerseys that actually have swords on the front.

Growing up with the goat head logo I just thought a sabre was a type of bison/buffalo/bull.

14 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

I personally enjoy seeing the Sabres wear jerseys that actually have swords on the front.

Growing up with the goat head logo I just thought a sabre was a type of bison/buffalo/bull.

Similarly, as a kid (age 5-6 or so) I thought a Sabre was another name for a group of buffaloes - along the same lines of a “herd of cattle” or a “pack of wolves” - thanks to the goat head. 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

17 minutes ago, NoE38_Concepts said:

Sens confirmed to be the red and black '92.

I wonder if they'll use the black forearms that they decided to remove from the new aways.

12 minutes ago, alecgoff said:

Kinda disappointed the Isles are going for a recoloring of their Dynasty unis instead of the "beloved" fisherman. 

ISLANDERS-REVERSE-RETRO.png

So they're basically doing a throwback to the pre-Edge jerseys. They could've at least made it orange to try something new. Also, isn't the point of these jerseys to wear them 2 or 3 times against rivals? Guess the Rangers & Isles aren't rivals any more.

Adidas Drops NHL Reverse Retro Teaser

November 10, 2020 - 21:46 PM

So this looks interesting… Adidas today released a teaser video promoting their new NHL Reverse Retro series, a rumoured additional uniform to be added to each team’s existing set which showcases a remixed version of a throwback design. The video shows 31 different jersey backs, each with a different colour

Read More...

21 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

So they're basically doing a throwback to the pre-Edge jerseys. They could've at least made it orange to try something new. Also, isn't the point of these jerseys to wear them 2 or 3 times against rivals? Guess the Rangers & Isles aren't rivals any more.

I mean, this is Lou we're talking about, remember. 😜

3 hours ago, squamfan said:

if the canucks go with that stupid orca logo again people are going to lose it. Just go with a blue flying v or a green stick in rink. Dont know why  this team loves the orca

I don't know why so many fans prefer uglier logos than the current one just because they have nostalgia value. It's maddening. The orca is fine/good. To constantly keep hearing the the skate or flying v jerseys are superior is exhausting. They're not, they just have history. One day people will look back on some of the orca jerseys in the same way.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Archived