2020-2021 NHL Changes

squamfan

3 hours ago, Sport said:

I'm finally ready to rank the reverse retro jerseys. I stayed up late for several weeks, did the calculus, computed an algorithm, and based on that came up with a metric that is inarguable truth.

Good = honks 

bad = farts.

I will not elaborate further, especially if you ask me to. 

Bruins - honks

Sabres - honks

Red Wings - farts

Panthers - honks

Canadiens - honks

Senators - honks

Lightning - honks

Maple Leafs - farts

Hurricanes - honks

Blue Jackets - farts

Devils - honks

Islanders - farts

Rangers - farts

Flyers - honks

Penguins - farts

Capitals - honks

Blackhawks - farts

Avalance - honks

Stars - farts

Wild - honks

Predators - honks

Blues - honks

Jets - farts

Ducks - honks

Coyotes - honks

Flames - honks

Oilers - farts

Kings - honks

Sharks - honks

Canucks - honks

Golden Knights - honks

Gas brake honks

Gas brake honks

honks honks farts

gas gas gas

B4h625xoDMlb9GF_OrIYk0toAOU=.gif

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, M4One said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Typical EA making mistakes.  How do they mess up putting the Islanders regular jersey in the promo?

It's their Reverse Retro. Look at the collar. Their regular set use the horrible horseshoe collar and their Reverse retro use a full orange 

4 minutes ago, Nordiks_19 said:

It's their Reverse Retro. Look at the collar. Their regular set use the horrible horseshoe collar and their Reverse retro use a full orange 

EDIT: Beat to it by seconds.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

4 minutes ago, Nordiks_19 said:

I believe it was an attempt at humor, mocking the Isles for their lack of creativity...maybe?

15 minutes ago, Nordiks_19 said:

I really need to put a disclaimer on some of my posts that it's a joke.  A couple times now folks have taken it as serious.

53 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

Minnesota should claim those colors permanently. Absolute beauts

Like I said, this might be the start of a “North Stars in all but name” rebrand for them. I’d be all for it.

Northern Lights, Norsemen, Geminis, etc. are all better than “Wild” and can work with a North Stars-style logo.

1 hour ago, Nordiks_19 said:

On a serious note, it does look much better than their horrible normal collar. Hopefully this will make them consider changing the normal jersey collars soon.

11 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Where did that logo come from?

The Wild released a graphic with a new Reverse Retro script.

The new script from his post is real.

My post is a recolored version that I made.

Archived