2020-2021 NHL Changes

squamfan

2021 NHL Reverse Retro Uniform Schedules

February 4, 2021 - 20:29 PM

When will each team wear their Reverse Retro uniforms? Well you’ve come to the right place! The 2020-21 NHL season saw a lot of new and unusual things, largely due to the pandemic, but one highlight was the introduction of the new Reverse Retro uniform series from Adidas. The Reverse

Read More...

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

The Canadiens RR are blue from head to toe. Comparisons are already being made to the Maple Leafs because of how much blue they're using. But I'm okay with the Canadiens doing something different for a special occasion jersey, as long as the 2 classic H&R remain untouched.

Should they do remake of "The Sweater"? 

I saw, I came, I left.

From tonight:

cnWfjYu.png

1FbX16b.png

qxSZmwi.png

fsxwqXt.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

4 minutes ago, nash61 said:

qxSZmwi.png

The Rangers missed one important detail and ruined the whole jersey.

Q2hF3CI.png

The names and numbers on the original had white outlines. Without them, the grey seems muddied and blah.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

So many people said that they were holding out judgement of the Jets' jersey until the saw it in context of the full uniform and out on the ice. I was always confused by that - I knew it wouldn't look any better, and sure enough it doesn't.

Montreal look nice, not surprised there.

Rangers' is nice too. I'm not hugely in love with it, but it's nice.

St. Louis: it was never for me. I'm sure those who like that design will be happy. 

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

1 hour ago, nash61 said:

fsxwqXt.png

That's aggressively hideous, but at least it has yellow numbers.

1 hour ago, nash61 said:

The names and numbers on the original had white outlines. Without them, the grey seems muddied and blah.

I prefer it without the white, but is the gray darker on the RRs?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

54 minutes ago, Bayne said:

So many people said that they were holding out judgement of the Jets' jersey until the saw it in context of the full uniform and out on the ice. I was always confused by that - I knew it wouldn't look any better, and sure enough it doesn't.

I'm honestly the opposite, hated at the reveal but really grown on me on the ice. The bottom hem should flip but besides that it looks pretty sharp. 

I’m surprised people prefer the darker shade of orange on the Flyers’ RR. I always thought the bright orange was the best thing about them bringing back their original set. The bright orange sets them apart as “The Orange Team” rather than “a team who uses orange”. 

In saying that, their current home and away needs an adjustment because the numbers being too wide for the sleeve stripes has always looked amateur. The RR is closer to something better but if it’s gonna use burnt orange it should only be a third. 

Montreal's RR are pretty nice except for the pants/helmets not matching.  Until now, I never realized there's a difference in the blue on the jersey to the pants/helmets in their regular set.  Now that I see it, I can't un-see it, just like how I never noticed how the white helmets didn't match up with any white jerseys until somebody pointed it out with the Adidas takeover.

12 hours ago, ManillaToad said:

St. Louis' RR isn't too bad, though it is a bit mcdonalds-y. Certainly not alternate-worthy after this season

As a Blues fan that actually likes the old 90s stuff, I liked seeing these for a game, but now I would be fine to never see it again. It fit the RR program perfectly, but has no place in their jersey rotation.

I kind of wish they would give this era a little love at some point. These are underrated IMO. Perfect splash of red for people that like the red:

Men's St. Louis Blues Brett Hull Fanatics Branded Blue Premier Breakaway Retired Player Jersey

17 hours ago, bowld said:

Habs have one of the top 3-5 uniforms in all of sports. The blue RR is just icing on the cake. Such a good looking brand

The blue with the red and white striping does look pretty good, but those jerseys are cursed though. 😋

Archived