squamfan

2020-2021 NHL Changes

Just now, WSU151 said:

But the style of the Flames jerseys in the trailer aren’t new...just the font...

Easy to do. Programmer looks up flames font file and selects the retro one by mistake. EA is such trash, especially with quality control that could get overlooked.

Yeah, I've always thought the recent Canada World Junior alternates were always a bit dark and these are essentially the Nike version of these Sens jerseys.

canada_hayton_medal.jpg

(Side note, I didn't know the maple leaf pattern went all the way down the sleeves on these).

One thing I have to say is that it's impossible to find good pics of the Senators from the early 90s.

But I really like the first Sens uniforms because they remind me of a suit, and I love that. Similar to the 92-93 penguins road uniforms, but even better in that regard.

13 minutes ago, Ark said:

One thing I have to say is that it's impossible to find good pics of the Senators from the early 90s.

But I really like the first Sens uniforms because they remind me of a suit, and I love that. Similar to the 92-93 penguins road uniforms, but even better in that regard.

Remind me not to go to your tailor if that reminds you of a suit

It's quite amazing how bad Fanatics (and thus, NHL Shop) is at being the Official NHL Store.

Any other league unveils new logos, and Fanatics is there, Day 1, with brand new shirts and hats and a lot of other stuff (even during the pandemic)

Buffalo and Ottawa officially unveil new logos and Fanatics is like "Huh???? Wait what...what happened now?" Fanatics is still using the old Sens logo in the team select menus.

Buffalo's local shop (shoponebuffalo.com) and Ottawa's local shop (ottawateamshop.ca) at least have some new stuff. 

23 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

It's quite amazing how bad Fanatics (and thus, NHL Shop) is at being the Official NHL Store.

Any other league unveils new logos, and Fanatics is there, Day 1, with brand new shirts and hats and a lot of other stuff (even during the pandemic)

Buffalo and Ottawa officially unveil new logos and Fanatics is like "Huh???? Wait what...what happened now?" Fanatics is still using the old Sens logo in the team select menus.

Buffalo's local shop (shoponebuffalo.com) and Ottawa's local shop (ottawateamshop.ca) at least have some new stuff. 

Still takes 9+ months before they can ship it though. Fanatics is trash and it’s monopoly is the worst thing to ever happen in sports merchandise.