2020-2021 NHL Changes

squamfan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vegas doesn't really need four jerseys, but since they must here's what I'd propose:  

-3rd: black as a third jersey color with the swords logo 

-4th: a dark gray fauxback using chevron stripes and a logo that incorporates the outline of Nevada (I'm seriously tempted to draw the logo idea I have, actually.) 

9 hours ago, PlayGloria said:

Maybe, but I'll be honest, I'm kind of enjoying them. It's cool to have almost every team roll out a new jersey. That doesn't mean the jerseys will look good, but at least its fun. And they are only wearing them a couple times next year.

Completely agree. It's a chance for teams to go a little outside the box on a jersey they will only wear a few times. And as someone mentioned, they are all in team colors. It's not like this is gonna be the NBA.

9 hours ago, DEAD! said:

You mean like this?

ngcb16

Although I love the King's 80's jerseys, the 2000s purple with crown(above) along with the white jersey with crown would have been a great jersey for the 21st century sans the "Los Angeles" script. I hate that they won 2 cups with the terrible Reebok initiated jerseys and the logo drawn up by a second grader. I can't stand the logo they have now.

On 10/20/2020 at 5:50 PM, alecgoff said:

If this is correct, this would be my best guess on the design, but just on the modern template instead of the old CCM ones.

dfgdfgdffgdfgd.png

Of all the jerseys to bring back :lol:

As a one-off thing? Sure, why not. At least it's interesting to look at. But it would be kind of funny if it gets more ice time than the thing it's based on.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

On 10/20/2020 at 9:50 AM, alecgoff said:

If this is correct, this would be my best guess on the design, but just on the modern template instead of the old CCM ones.

dfgdfgdffgdfgd.png

street fighter yes GIF

Also, someone with a Ducks source says the jersey base will be black, not orange. They said there will be matching pant shells and eggplant/jade gloves.

So not a dissimilar route to where they went with the 25th anniversary jersey.

Either way... yesssss. Gooooooood.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived