2020-2021 NHL Changes

squamfan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 hours ago, Ridleylash said:

Dallas is definitely revealing something soon.

Their profile picture says Oct 28, so Wednesday.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

All cities that aren't Chicago or New York overrate the recognizability of their skylines, but Dallas is trying to get to a whole new level. You're just lucky you have that green ball on a stick or whatever it is.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

7 hours ago, alecgoff said:

Based on the released video, my guess is that the third will be something like this. 

Dallas-Stars-Potential-Third-Jersey.png

My hope is that we can get at least a cool reverse retro as well. 

Reverse-Retro-Stars.png

Well, if we are going this route, then I rather see this.  I definitely want to see that particularly coloured logo, at least.

spacer.png

14 hours ago, the admiral said:

All cities that aren't Chicago or New York overrate the recognizability of their skylines, but Dallas is trying to get to a whole new level. You're just lucky you have that green ball on a stick or whatever it is.

https://www.keranews.org/texas-news/2014-09-10/dallas-is-voted-the-worlds-best-skyline

I mean, not ENTIRELY out of left field.

1 hour ago, Conrad. said:

From what we are seeing from Adidas lately, I wouldn't be surprised if this is a design that seems to be cool, but it will be relatively underwhelming and disappointing once it's revealed. It's probably going to be more along the lines of a super plain black jersey with some single color trim and some weird striping or sublimated detail.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

5 minutes ago, SSmith48 said:

From what we are seeing from Adidas lately, I wouldn't be surprised if this is a design that seems to be cool, but it will be relatively underwhelming and disappointing once it's revealed. It's probably going to be more along the lines of a super plain black jersey with some single color trim and some weird striping or sublimated detail.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm picturing the Sharks alt but with green instead of teal.

19 hours ago, the admiral said:

That's one of the most arrogant and pretentious things I've read here... and that's saying A LOT. 

They're using THEIR city's skyline for THEIR team and THEIR fanbase. Who cares how "recognizable" people outside of Dallas sees it? 

Not even getting into the legitimacy of what you said, but just the smugness of it...

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

4 minutes ago, 29texan said:

That's one of the most arrogant and pretentious things I've read here... and that's saying A LOT. 

They're using THEIR city's skyline for THEIR team and THEIR fanbase. Who cares how "recognizable" people outside of Dallas sees it? 

Not even getting into the legitimacy of what you said, but just the smugness of it...

Its the admiral, what did you expect? Its easier to just ignore him.

Dallas Stars Tease New Uniform

October 26, 2020 - 17:57 PM

Earlier today the Dallas Stars teased a new uniform on their social media channels. A Tweet on @DallasStars revealed two too-closeup-to-see-much photos with a message simply showing an emoji wearing a monocle with one raised eyebrow. The team’s Twitter account avatar adds a further clue, the numbers 10.28.20, or October

Read More...

Archived