What Would an Electric Stock Car Series Look Like?

raysox

I finally finished a giant project for my portfolio where I photoshopped a bunch of electric cars to look like race cars. I'm posting this here because the first time I ever thought of this concept was after @theflakeband did the same thing in 2015. Since then it's been something i've thought about a lot, watching both NASCAR and Formula E ad nausium. 

Here's a link to my behance that has everything, if you could throw a like on that i'd appreciate it.

Without further adieu, here's some cool photoshops

Chevy-Volt-v3.jpg

e-Stock-Side.jpg

Martinsville.jpg

Nissans.jpg

Diecast-Final.jpg

All of this looks REALLY SWEET but one problemo. Chevy Volts were discontinued this year. How about Tesla’s?

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

1 hour ago, Blindsay said:

All of this looks REALLY SWEET but one problemo. Chevy Volts were discontinued this year. How about Tesla’s?

Like I said, it's been a long project haha. I believe Ford stopped producing their Fusions too.

Tesla is the NAPA car above. I wanted a lot of diversity in the photoshops, but they would be the biggest get if they could get out of their own way.ENI2T--WsAYMsoB?format=jpg&name=large

I made a thread of non-graphic ideas if you're interested

3 hours ago, Blindsay said:

All of this looks REALLY SWEET but one problemo. Chevy Volts were discontinued this year.

Also, the Volt was a gasoline-electric hybrid, as opposed to Chevrolet's fully-battery-powered -- and still-in-production -- Bolt EV hatchback.

Of course, any talk of Chevy and stock car racing might not be complete without a mention of the longtime archnemesis of the Bowtie.  So, how would the upcoming Ford Mustang Mach-E all-electric crossover look as a race car?

Volkswagen (the parent company of Formula E veteran Audi) has put itself on an aggressive path to developing multiple all-electric street-legal cars, so I would not be surprised at all if VW chooses to participate in an all-electric stock car racing series.

Thanks for these recent comments everyone!

The Mach Mustang came out on the tail end of this project, but could do something similar to the Jaguar ePace Trophy that supports Formula E.

VW was on my list but didn’t make my finally photoshop project because they don’t have a true sedan car. Nissan, and Hyundai have my favorite looking electric cars. Honda is included but their car called the Clarity looks a bit trash.

then I started getting ads for the Polestar 2, which is a Volvo company who’s cars look like linebackers. They’re brand new and I couldn’t find any great pictures to edit. 

Archived