sparky's 100 from the past 10...

sparkychewbarky

Hello everyone!...

Well, I've been on the boards here for a whole decade now!

Time flies when you're having fun, and I've very much enjoyed my time here.

I thought that I'd do a compilation piece for a number of reasons...

- Everyone's doing "decade" lists...

- I missed out on Chris Creamer's Best lists yet again...

- and, good ol' photobucket has wiped out most of my past threads😡

So, here's 10 years of logos that have appeared on these Concept pages, all in one handy-dandy graphic.

(I cheated a bit here...I had to borrow several "Hockey Cods" to get the number up to 100..but, close enough.)

Here's to looking back over the past decade, and looking forward to the next. 😀👍

Enjoy!!...and thanks for dropping by...

spacer.png

2 hours ago, PowderedWater said:

What original thread are all the Gaelic-looking ones (like the 3rd one in the 1st row; or 1 up from bottom left corner) from?

PS it’s your Seattle Kraken design that makes me want the actual team to be called that.

Those would be from Jabberwocky Hockey.

rATMcmK.png

6 hours ago, Whittier S said:

Hockey Cods are not cheating -- they're ingenious! This is a great summation of your talent.

Thanks Whittier...I called it "cheating" because they weren't really designed as logos...But, they filled the gaps 😀

5 hours ago, PowderedWater said:

What original thread are all the Gaelic-looking ones (like the 3rd one in the 1st row; or 1 up from bottom left corner) from?

PS it’s your Seattle Kraken design that makes me want the actual team to be called that.

2 hours ago, Whittier S said:

Those would be from Jabberwocky Hockey.

Yes...the top one's from "Jabberwockey Hockey"...That was the logo for the Tavistock Jabberwocks.

The bottom one is from "The Battle of Markham"...one of the logos from the "Northlanders".

2 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Speaking of Jabberwocky Hockey, I miss that series.

Hi neo...Yeah, that one was a lot of fun...Inspired by "Alice in Wonderland" 🙂

2 hours ago, darkpiranha said:

I challenge every other designer here to put their best 100 logos up against this collection, lol.  

dp!...That's a great idea!...Not as a contest or anything like that, but as a compilation of work from everyone who's laid down graphics in the Concepts.

If anyone wants to throw in some work they've done in the last decade, please feel free to put it in this thread!👍

Archived