Cleveland Browns Unveil New Uniforms

jimsimo

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That color rush alone should be disqualify this "leak". Giant Cleveland across the chest with no stripes? No way. It's 18 month old files, and there isn't anyway they have the same design they had 18 months ago. But maybe I'm just in denial.

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

41 minutes ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

Everyone's fave guy Lukas (/s) just dropped what he says are mockups based on the Browns' design as of October 2018. Rounded numbers and brown pants with brown socks (with stripes), plus a complete trash Color Rush look

spacer.png

spacer.png

Am I the only one who prefers the colors on the new striping? White/orange/white doesn't look as good as O/W/O to me. If the striping on the white jersey is B/O/B/O/B, the pants should be the B/O/B. Regardless, this would be a massive upgrade. I like the rounded numbers over the block. I just wish they would keep the striping dark surrounding light across all elements. 

This would be the ideal browns look for me.

xIjZRsZ.png

(Not trying to plug, just giving a visual example)

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

I will give Lukas the benefit of the doubt this time and he did say these were from Oct 2018, so hopefully modifications will happen.

But after last time with the Bucs, yea the uniwatch watermark kinda discredits any concepts.

We will find out this week.

1 minute ago, EddieJ1984 said:

I will give Lukas the benefit of the doubt this time and he did say these were from Oct 2018, so hopefully modifications will happen.

But after last time with the Bucs, yea the uniwatch watermark kinda discredits any concepts.

We will find out this week.

I have a hard time believing white socks will go with the brown jersey. I also doubt that Lukas got every detail right.

But it wouldn’t surprise me if the Browns messed this up. They are the Browns, after all. 

38 minutes ago, bbush24 said:

From this image it definitely looks like the socks are a lighter color than the pants. So hopefully they came came to their senses since 2018 and gave the pants and socks some contrast.

spacer.png

That's orange/white/brown, with the white striped socks. Brown pants confirmed returning, although hopefully they have stripes now.

ExJworW.png

11 minutes ago, JOEYxFRESCO said:

Curious, why do people dislike Lukas here?

Some people here dislike him, other people here like him. He has a strong personality and set of aesthetic principles. Some people will inevitably clash with that.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

8 minutes ago, JOEYxFRESCO said:

Curious, why do people dislike Lukas here?

1. Competition. 

2. He pushes his t-shirt sales more than anything.

3. His tone in his articles makes it seem like he is the leading source on all uniforms and logos when, in fact, a lot of his news and tidbits circulate on here for a while, first. 

Ok. That's enough. Back to Cleveland. The rounded numbers would match the wordmark. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

Everyone's fave guy Lukas (/s) just dropped what he says are mockups based on the Browns' design as of October 2018. Rounded numbers and brown pants with brown socks (with stripes), plus a complete trash Color Rush look

These mocks he posted are close to what I saw from the league in February.

Archived