jimsimo

Cleveland Browns Unveil New Uniforms

4 hours ago, WavePunter said:

except i advocated for the BOB striping and blue socks.. you took a pretty hard stance on the either/or side of things.. so, while you may be concerned with "balancing the helmet" (which i agree can be a great role for the socks to fill), i don't think that's the primary purpose of the pants - especially when the pants can mimic the helmet striping (either exactly, or at least in principle, to create a more cohesive look)..

spacer.png

Could be nothing, but there is a small clip here where OBJ is wearing a throwback Browns helmet. 

It appears to be the current shell with a retro mask and neck bumper decal. 

it looks like its the current helmet shell, with the wordmark on the back etc. sounds like a fat :censored:ing dub if u ask me

2 hours ago, Sykotyk said:

Really hope this happens. 

This is just too good. Missing the stripes on the socks, but other than that a perfect look.

I'm convinced the Browns are just trolling everyone right now by not showing the orange pants yet. 

7 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

This is just too good. Missing the stripes on the socks, but other than that a perfect look.

I'm convinced the Browns are just trolling everyone right now by not showing the orange pants yet. 

after the Patriots used the wrong pants for their unveiling I'm not taking any new uniform as final until I see it on the field

14 hours ago, ManillaToad said:

after the Patriots used the wrong pants for their unveiling I'm not taking any new uniform as final until I see it on the field

I think you need to have your CCSLC card revoked for failing to jump to conclusions 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I think you need to have your CCSLC card revoked for failing to jump to conclusions 😂😂😂

He has only has 14 posts.  Give him time to figure out how this place works.

Check Stefanskis hoodie around the 6:40 mark. Looks to be a new Brownie the elf logo.

That’s an old one. It was on the 60th Anniversary gear i think

6 hours ago, walkerws said:

That’s an old one. It was on the 60th Anniversary gear i think

It was used for the 60th anniversary training camp

spacer.png

On 5/19/2020 at 8:13 PM, Sykotyk said:

Is it happening. Just wait a few months. (Well, pandemic permitting.)

On 5/19/2020 at 8:13 PM, Sykotyk said:

The orangier orange really makes a massive improvement to these uniforms.

What team is this? I can’t tell without the giant city name on the front or the team name down the side of the pants! This is madness!!

All kidding aside, the Browns look like the Browns again. The minor tweaks fall seamlessly in place with the traditional look of the Browns. Such a substantial upgrade over the mess they had before it’s like night and day. Hope it never gets tossed aside again.

On 6/25/2020 at 7:52 AM, CLEstones said:

The orangier orange really makes a massive improvement to these uniforms.

I don’t know if it’s a massive improvement, but I still love the extra pop the new orange gives.

Overall, this set is a proper update to the Browns. There’s a couple nitpicks (a full serif or none at all on the 7s), but you know that the Cleveland Browns look like the Cleveland Browns once more. This should’ve been what they were angling for in the first place back in 2015.

I'm not sure about the brown facemasks on the helmets. I'd like to see them in white. It might just be that I'm used to seeing this set with gray facemasks.

19 hours ago, DustDevil61 said:

I don’t know if it’s a massive improvement, but I still love the extra pop the new orange gives.

Overall, this set is a proper update to the Browns. There’s a couple nitpicks (a full serif or none at all on the 7s), but you know that the Cleveland Browns look like the Cleveland Browns once more. This should’ve been what they were angling for in the first place back in 2015.

This is definitely a big improvement over 2015 and the set before that. Although if they would have done this in 2015, the general public would have trashed them for not changing enough. "Lolz Browns just changed the facemask! Losers!"

On 4/20/2020 at 5:33 PM, 8BW14 said:

Geezus the Browns need a freaking logo.  That helmet honestly just looks stupid. It’s ridiculous that this is the logo they use to represent the franchise most often. They should be embarrassed that it is mostly what they have available for fans to wear. A basic varsity block C would be better. Brownie would be better, but the helmet as the “primary logo” is just plain crappy.

No logo on helmet, use this as primary

spacer.png