jimsimo

Cleveland Browns Unveil New Uniforms

Recommended Posts

I still think the numbers are stupid.  It makes no sense for the middle sections to have sharp angles while the outer parts are rounded.  Custom for custom's sake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BBTV said:

I still think the numbers are stupid.  It makes no sense for the middle sections to have sharp angles while the outer parts are rounded.  Custom for custom's sake.

 

At least it's consistent, unlike the Dolphins' mess of a number font. But yes, they would be so much better if they had decided on just one style of corner.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you believe the Browns made a great decision again? I do think Nike is intentionally designing bad uniforms though to get us clamoring for anything other than the mess they first design. I could be wrong but every team that has went to really bad designs have all came out of it. I mean even the Jaguars look better I think there is no color consistency with their design but they could not get much worse than the two tone helmet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@JOEYxFRESCO Yes, please! We know they designed them for sure. The organization isn't too big on surprises, however, so I'll reserve my hope for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, hugevolsfan said:

Can you believe the Browns made a great decision again? I do think Nike is intentionally designing bad uniforms though to get us clamoring for anything other than the mess they first design. I could be wrong but every team that has went to really bad designs have all came out of it. I mean even the Jaguars look better I think there is no color consistency with their design but they could not get much worse than the two tone helmet.

 

 

 

From the pics I like rhe rich shade of orange, never likes the drab orange from the 80s.

 

Handled nicely by the browns, especially the big hints at the beginning while still officially keeping the surprise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MJD7 said:

The Browns rebrand is now perfect.

 

Knock-knock.

Who's there?

ORANGE.

ORANGE WHO?

Orange you glad the Browns have Orange Pants. 🙃

And the church says...

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at that endzone! The helmet, the wordmark, and OMG the big red AFC Conference logo!!!!! Gorgeous, just gorgeous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To me, the orange pants are nice, I'm definitely glad they're in the rotation, but I don't need to see them more than twice a year.  Orange over brown over white should still be the default home combo IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...and the Bengals' all-white socks are trash. 

 

Mono-black last week, now solid white all the way to the shoes?  Man, those guys sure know how to make an already bad look even worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

Have the Browns ever looked better than they do tonight? Asking for a friend. 

 

EiJ9N4rVkAArrEy?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Yes, actually

 

1272307795.jpeg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could talk about tweaks but very happy with how the team looks. Bringing out the orange was the right move. Pretty balanced traditional/modern branding overall, hard to complain given there are so many more important things this team needs to work on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

...and the Bengals' all-white socks are trash. 

 

Mono-black last week, now solid white all the way to the shoes?  Man, those guys sure know how to make an already bad look even worse.

 

Just like the Bills last Sunday. This trend is absolutely horrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight's Browns look is close to perfection, but I will never, ever like those double-decker stripes on any team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BBTV said:

I still think the numbers are stupid.  It makes no sense for the middle sections to have sharp angles while the outer parts are rounded.  Custom for custom's sake.

I agree, but that’s a small price to pay to get this general look. They weren’t going back in time without some tweak, so the custom number font is ok by me  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Browns win, I can see them going with orange pants for quite a bit of the year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.