Cleveland Browns Unveil New Uniforms

jimsimo

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/25/2020 at 3:48 PM, DNAsports said:

Last year when Earl Thomas became a Raven, Madden 20 had him on a load screen in a Ravens jersey, but with (what appears to be) Seattle number font. It didn’t look half bad either

spacer.png

I know this is an old post by now, but if this isn't evident of the lack of effort EA is putting into the Madden franchise at this point, then I don't know what is.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

On 9/24/2020 at 8:41 PM, DNAsports said:

I feel like a modified version of this would work well for the Ravens.

It's been done before . . . sort of, and it looked a little too cute for my taste (for lack of a better word . . . in the sense of trying too hard).

spacer.pngspacer.png

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

58 minutes ago, YungMan said:

Orange pants look great and I am a fan of the white over white combo. Just get rid of the terrible color rush and brown pants.

Orange or white pants need to be worn for 10+ games each season.

I actually really like the color rush set and brown pants, although they only really work with the white jersey. They just need to reserve those for 2 or 3 games a year. I'd also be interested to see what the CR jersey looks like with orange pants. 

I don’t really love the Browns’ orange pants either. I think it because the orange is a little too saturated/in your face ORANGE! I mean it’s okay to wear every once in a while but I’d hate to see orange replace white as the primary pants option

13 minutes ago, 8BW14 said:

I don’t really love the Browns’ orange pants either. I think it because the orange is a little too saturated/in your face ORANGE! I mean it’s okay to wear every once in a while but I’d hate to see orange replace white as the primary pants option

I think I’d rather have orange AND white as the two pants options. The reason I like the orange pants so much is because of how perfectly weighted it makes the home uniform overall. Orange/Brown/Orange/Brown + stripes on each element

On 10/13/2020 at 6:16 AM, JustForFun said:

I prefer the slightly less saturated shade of orange they used to use.

I do too. It's my only niggle with their uniforms (other than the awful color rush version) but despite that, I'm loving the Browns uniforms.

I think the white pants and the orange both look real good with the brown jersey. I think both can look real good against the right teams. Vs the colts, the orange pants clash real well. Vs a team like Pittsburgh, the white will look real good. 

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

On 10/12/2020 at 2:21 PM, SSmith48 said:

I know this is an old post by now, but if this isn't evident of the lack of effort EA is putting into the Madden franchise at this point, then I don't know what is.

Sadly, this is actually great work compared to the photoshops on some players I've seen on 21.

3 hours ago, ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ said:

Who else would be down with this alternate combo for the Browns?

spacer.png

Aside from my minor modifications to his work via MS Paint, all art credit goes to @canzman. I hope you don't mind my borrowing of images to use for visual aid purposes!

Would be a thousand times better than mono brown.

On 10/19/2020 at 8:29 PM, VikWings said:

Would be a thousand times better than mono brown.

Damning with faint praise.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

On 10/19/2020 at 3:50 PM, ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ said:

Who else would be down with this alternate combo for the Browns?

spacer.png

Aside from my minor modifications to his work via MS Paint, all art credit goes to @canzman. I hope you don't mind my borrowing of images to use for visual aid purposes!

Nope. Actually, I think they need to toss that new alternate uniform in the fire.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like the guy on the right has a satin helmet.  Probably just lighting.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived