4 minutes ago, Gupti said:

>*harps about how they should go back to the classic look*

>*moans about the name on the pants*

>*tries like an idiot to suggest they need a real helmet logo*

>*more arguing over Dan Parker*

There’s the whole thread for ya.^^

amazing-nailed-it-meme-94-best-nailed-it 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

2 hours ago, Gupti said:

Do we still do Post of the Day?

4 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

Why did you bump an old thread only to post a link to said thread?

BuckFan5 had started a new thread. I'm guessing lbj273 posted a link to this thread and then a mod ended up merging the threads, thus making lbj273 look foolish through no fault of his own.

1 minute ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

BuckFan5 had started a new thread. I'm guessing lbj273 posted a link to this thread and then a mod ended up merging the threads, thus making lbj273 look foolish through no fault of his own.

Ah gotcha. Carry on then.

Wordmarks on pants are stupid, DanParker’s full of it, so-on-and-so-forth

8 minutes ago, DustDevil61 said:

I've never seen a single instance where wordmarks on pants where stripes should be look better than stripes. Not once.

nor will you ever its one of the worst decisions in design history. the only other thing that annoys me more is the cut off pant stripe that abruptly ends for no reason see CFL for reference. Not of fan of the bucs & jags current stripe either.

3 hours ago, Gupti said:

You forgot the bit about the "Cleveland Deal" and all of the bruised egos that brings about. That alone makes up about 20% of the thread.

28 minutes ago, DeFrank said:

They need to wear brown jerseys at home. That's all.

I think white helmets, white jerseys, and orange pants will be a fine look at home...h/t Dan Parker.^_^

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

58 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

I think white helmets, white jerseys, and orange pants will be a fine look at home...h/t Dan Parker.^_^

That’s a good idea, but I think the outfit would be better for an away outfit, WSU151.

1 hour ago, hugevolsfan said:

nor will you ever its one of the worst decisions in design history. the only other thing that annoys me more is the cut off pant stripe that abruptly ends for no reason see CFL for reference. Not of fan of the bucs & jags current stripe either.

The stripes that abruptly end near the hip, but go all the way to the bottom of the pants CAN look good.. The ones that abruptly end near the knee, but go all the way to the top of the pants (CFL) can NEVER look ok..

17 hours ago, Gupti said:

Would have been Post of the Day if you would have put something in their about the facemask color.

1 hour ago, CLEstones said:

Would have been Post of the Day if you would have put something in their about the facemask color.

Also, grumbling over why they wear so much orange and white if they’re called the BROWNS, as well as displeasure regarding their use of a dog as a logo.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

It's interesting to me that the Browns are in that exclusive group of teams that will drive pages and pages of discussion no matter if anything has even been confirmed or not. I'd say more recently that the Jags have definitely joined that group as well.

spacer.png

Regardless of what the 2020 uniform ends up being, the Browns should go back to wearing white at home. Too much brown is drab, and too much orange is garish. But a white uniform trimmed with brown and orange could look great. This is especially true since two of their primary rivals (Ravens and Steelers) have established "dark" identities.

I also like the idea a few posters here have floated of using a cream color in place of white. A color like the Bucks' alternate jersey could look great.

gdf_0179.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

13 minutes ago, pscf3 said:

And now a twitter account with 95k followers is spreading the obviously fake white helmet rumors ?‍♂️

I have a strong feeling that uniswag's only sources are retweets and threads off this board...probably some reddit as well.

Archived