Cleveland Browns Unveil New Uniforms

jimsimo

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

Perfect? Not by a longshot. Best of what they have? Yes. 

The most annoying part of this is that one of my current mental crusades in uniforms, is that the Bengals should make orange their primary jersey color.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Sykotyk said:

Browns have an announcement scheduled for Wednesday. 

Major speculation by fans is the color rush jerseys. 

Yeah the 3 stripes gave me that impression too. Doubt they'd hype it up this much just to say the NFL rejected their request.

Any chance the Browns introduce a pair of white pants to wear with their color rush? As we know the NFL doesn't sell pants to the public. We've seen pants just appear out of thin air before.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

1 hour ago, PittsburghSucks said:

Any chance the Browns introduce a pair of white pants to wear with their color rush? As we know the NFL doesn't sell pants to the public. We've seen pants just appear out of thin air before.

Doubt it. They probably should have just got rid of the pants wordmarks before the season on all 3 pants. Then they could have mix and matched. If they tried that now it would be a trainwreck. 

1 hour ago, PittsburghSucks said:

PLEASE! The all-Brown does not work full time even if the set is simple and popular.

2 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

Doubt it. They probably should have just got rid of the pants wordmarks before the season on all 3 pants. Then they could have mix and matched. If they tried that now it would be a trainwreck. 

I really don't understand why they didn't get rid of the BROWNS on the pants for a full stripe? I mean it could have been done. The pants were the worst part of the 2015 update. (contrast stitching a close second)

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

19 hours ago, PittsburghSucks said:

I really don't understand why they didn't get rid of the BROWNS on the pants for a full stripe? I mean it could have been done. The pants were the worst part of the 2015 update. (contrast stitching a close second)

I remember reading a news report that they were going to eliminate the wordmarks from the jersey and pants as a temporary fix as they waited for the 5 year rule to pass.

bSLCtu2.png

41 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

I remember reading a news report that they were going to eliminate the wordmarks from the jersey and pants as a temporary fix as they waited for the 5 year rule to pass.

They definitely said this. Also said they would do something to make the numbers more legible and have some sort of throwback to wear as an alternate. I'm guessing the NFL/Nike didn't want this to happen.

9 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I mean if their goal was to look like a 53-man team of walking turds, they definitely reached it.

How original of you.

This set is objectively better than the home and away version of their current uniforms.

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I mean if their goal was to look like a 53-man team of walking turds, they definitely reached it.

Let me guess...you've made the "I took the Browns to the Super Bowl this morning" joke at least 50 times in your life, right? 

T1oYViW.png

Archived