Cleveland Browns Unveil New Uniforms

jimsimo

5 minutes ago, jws008 said:

It should read, "I Redesigned Every NFL Teams Jersey & Moved The Browns To Celeveland"

(Sorry, my sarcastic nature couldn't resist the lame joke)

Embarrassed that I bought into this. I think it just shows the level of anticipation everyone has for a new uniform reveal.

That being said, I wouldn't be unhappy with these as the new uniforms.  I do like the sleeve stripe.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bruhammydude said:

I posted this on February 11, so it's not a leak

Remove the gray facemask

Remove the collar on the white and orange jersey

Change the numbers to white on the brown and orange jersey 

Add some striped socks

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, nuordr said:

Remove the gray facemask

Remove the collar on the white and orange jersey

Change the numbers to white on the brown and orange jersey 

Add some striped socks

Pretty sure that second brown jersey was meant to be like their color rush, but I agree with the rest.

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

5 minutes ago, Bruhammydude said:

Pretty sure that second brown jersey was meant to be like their color rush, but I agree with the rest.

White is easier to read on a colored background. Only times colored numbers are easier to read is when it’s a dark color on a light background.

On 2/11/2020 at 6:11 PM, Bruhammydude said:

This is pretty much what I'd like to see the Browns do with their new uniforms

YzgE6z-1nrRru7q9Dt7iStw2fdjX5rcRYz1kXlJNOmYegw-eAlgmMLpPuoIPdnnHwv1RF2jMDbQqPxVH6WPSyr7Zj752x1ptFiaEWM2fviX2WP9XL43zIzyYXW1oYERMI8wavXV2K2UYAhYQSLk_FTYDWJ_KT00kkX07sajUN8nJnL1CBQIup74RceD3iv8OgkJt-CZdpjPe0RvxsHjtjQ8vQaew9GhYGnpY672PyRpH1-kk139PxVD59ijC_Bd1uHS_cWSU6DAfiPjXlB0VnQCIlOJjplxp4CImhNrAedujOjRYLkcqc0kPIJHznWte3WMZ--QDEs4PfUgnIj2Q0zxvctwTPs2mx2-5GWhcdfGF_FG2QNwhkSgjY8sEAmBZiJaZ5jmirb1Bza0O-yOK7rVSqCE_3h44c

KPytgA7rwqnK6WIR87YTv77LpB1byczAKEkK2Q4SWQPi51Z6ufZbgbB036wpk8bw8issLjn1mY4GYKU-EGgrExzONzwJUkyGliM4Q1pclDk51pUGJC5tju2aH4u2Eoy4S9CdEc4i1mwL35pnKR5BXrSbQfayCe3AceD19mtLuFnMCWxbiiLoII7aGVaBmFP6htHkqZ3TeP8zXUgTFmq1o6-26Eg6PixZhjBl16f-CzQkqyX-l7VxmKicpVgZbfn4MzXNOQamu6TtG9ycTIFkbkfmfsU7BwvUs33zRpgxA_CZNzvArV2NzOTRGarHxwQ79cGLbdCE9HNV28Gge3f4rshH3eHHrXYHsLErbkw8DmudXfdWIez2yXhzAVxXeBy_rT23RFxODs2HWm3Cu94VSeBlrj8RiTqcQ9T6S5aDg6XDu25CiwnD84wToyxvMlBocVGCa785g54SaFwRP-lkyEJnZw3mw9vzkxHB3VdzincC2EGGsJSkpr_Ru8ahX52wFBxY9sNaoExNCMH8t2wMI0gBUPr6jCVa7ocki0eHuep8

The YouTube video these are from is pretty funny, guy mentions how awful the one helmet rule is and how every team should have an all black jersey because "it looks cool", overall the concepts he makes could be much worse, but they aren't good either. He's a fan of the Jags gradient helmet if that gives anyone any indication

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

8 minutes ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

The YouTube video these are from is pretty funny, guy mentions how awful the one helmet rule is and how every team should have an all black jersey because "it looks cool", overall the concepts he makes could be much worse, but they aren't good either. He's a fan of the Jags gradient helmet if that gives anyone any indication

Okay I need to see this video. I'm up for a good laugh.

As a concept, it's a pretty great concept.

I think putting the swoosh inside of the armstripe is inspired thinking; I'd imagine we'll see a lot more of that in the future.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

They can't play without a facemask!  Are you crazy?

21 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

This should become the de facto response for every post asking to get rid of the gray facemask.

That's why you replace it with a nice colored facemask. Instead of a drab grey one. 

3 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

No one was advocating a drab grey one. Just the classic, traditional, handsome gray one they should be wearing.

I wasn't sure if you guys were talking about the shade drab grey or handsome grey. Glad that got cleared up!

I'm all for a handsome grey mask for the Colts... White and blue weirdly stand out too much to me.

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived