Cleveland Browns Unveil New Uniforms

jimsimo

7 minutes ago, bootscallahan said:

spacer.png

This is allegedly a leak of the Browns' 2020 draft hat, and it features Brownie the Elf. Do we think Brownie is making a comeback? 

It's not really a leak as it's for sale on the New Era website. Hopefully they use the elf more. Looks way better even in neon form than the helmet. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, bootscallahan said:

spacer.png

This is allegedly a leak of the Browns' 2020 draft hat, and it features Brownie the Elf. Do we think Brownie is making a comeback? 

That is a very positive sign.  He never really went away; they've been selling Brownie stuff for years and even put him on sideline gear, but this cap may indicate an increased role.  Which would be very good.

Hey, the great logo they already had is getting used.  What a novel concept. 

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1 hour ago, bootscallahan said:

spacer.png

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

11 minutes ago, Jojopeligreeno said:

I know they said the helmet would not change but that doesn’t mean the facemask color won’t go back to white or gray.

I can't find where I read it last year. But they said they spent a ridiculous amount of money (in the millions) changing signage at their facility, stadium and everything else when they went from gray to brown in 2015. And they weren't going to do that again.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

19 minutes ago, PittsburghSucks said:

I can't find where I read it last year. But they said they spent a ridiculous amount of money (in the millions) changing signage at their facility, stadium and everything else when they went from gray to brown in 2015. And they weren't going to do that again.

https://923thefan.radio.com/articles/cleveland-browns-coo-david-jenkins-helmet-will-remain-unchanged-when-we-update-uniforms

“The helmet will remain untouched. Our fans want the helmets as they are.”

Archived