Cleveland Browns Unveil New Uniforms

jimsimo

2 hours ago, hawk36 said:

Syracuse has the right answer... 

BROWNS2020.jpg

Mmm... Close. They obviously need white pants, the white jersey needs brown numbers, and lose those giant contrasting collars.

Oh, and never wear all orange unless you also wear oversized shoes and a big red round nose.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Even though the Browns look better with a stripe on their helmet, it wouldn’t upset me if it was completely left off like what they do in preseason games.

Definitely an unpopular opinion. I think it looks amateurish and the brown mask makes it so much worse. 

On 8/13/2019 at 3:38 PM, -Akronite- said:

(PLEASE HELP ME CREDIT THE DESIGNERS ON THESE) What I really want is a combo between the striping on the B logo below with a block C instead (but not the literal Indians ones). That said this only works if the team returns to their old uniforms/striping, which I doubt happens.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs89lXk1f5ikrCRNbhm8H

cleveland_browns_wes_kull.png

A ''C'' logo would work and is better than the ''B'' because it's consistent with this:

5753472014.gif

and this:

22245102018.gif

All the other Cleveland teams use a ''C'', so it's time for the Browns to join the club.

They don't need to put the C on the helmet.

I have an idea for a logo consisting of just a letter C (in a different font from the Indians) that fits the Browns brand, with stripes somewhere inside of the letter. So just the C for the logo with stripes. How the stripes would be placed, there's a few ways it could be done.

On 8/8/2019 at 3:16 AM, Old School Fool said:

I'm like 90% sure this is what the Browns will be wearing next season.

pvL5tJp.png

If wishing made it so. The reality is it will be something based on that but with a new proprietary number font. Can't use plain old block numbers in this day and age. My guess is we'll see something similar to what the Lions did. In other words, "embrace the future, respect the past" AKA the last thing you want to hear when your team is getting a new look. 

BB52Big.jpg

12 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

A ''C'' logo would work and is better than the ''B'' because it's consistent with this:

And also consistent with normal sports branding. Sure, the Bengals use a "B" but who wants to replicate them?

1 hour ago, infrared41 said:

If wishing made it so. The reality is it will be something based on that but with a new proprietary number font. Can't use plain old block numbers in this day and age. My guess is we'll see something similar to what the Lions did. In other words, "embrace the future, respect the past" AKA the last thing you want to hear when your team is getting a new look. 

People forget the Browns already tinkered with their stripes in the past. In the 90's it was simplified and then went back to the classic look in 2001. If they're not going to switch back to the classic look completely then I feel like they will keep the stripes on the current jersey just make it smaller and more like the Chiefs or Lions as you said. I also expect multiple pants and an orange jersey.

Testaverde_Vinny3_Browns.jpg

I feel like I'm one of the only people on this planet that liked the Browns orange jersey from 2002.

6-orange-whitejpg-d7782bae870fb77a.jpg

Also, I swear these pictures of QB's being sacked are a coincidence.

bSLCtu2.png

On 8/16/2019 at 11:40 PM, PittsburghSucks said:

The Browns have already said they're not changing the helmet again. They don't want to go through the hassle of changing it all over their stadium and team faculty.

They did say that, but a lot of people do not consider the facemask part of the helmet. Therefore there is some wiggle room in their comment. 

spacer.png

Archived