Cleveland Browns Unveil New Uniforms

jimsimo

10 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

As a concept, it's a pretty great concept.

I think putting the swoosh inside of the armstripe is inspired thinking; I'd imagine we'll see a lot more of that in the future.

Although that makes the swoosh more prominent then it already is, so you know Nike is gonna try to incorporate that at some point.

My opinion is the team should be able to choose if they want it on the chest or on the sleeve

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/27/2020 at 8:16 AM, Gothamite said:

Wouldn't mind this treatment for the Packers' sleeve stripes, though.

EUH4NgTX0AIQYCJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Definitely. Go with this at home and do the road as it is now, but without the white between the green and gold (inverse of helmet/pants)

On 3/27/2020 at 12:38 PM, Ashes of Astroworld said:

That's why you replace it with a nice colored facemask. Instead of a drab grey one. 

The Browns are a drab franchise. They don’t need (or deserve) anything exciting.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

On 3/27/2020 at 11:16 AM, Gothamite said:

Wouldn't mind this treatment for the Packers' sleeve stripes, though.

EUH4NgTX0AIQYCJ?format=jpg&name=medium

1 hour ago, andrewharrington said:

Definitely. Go with this at home and do the road as it is now, but without the white between the green and gold (inverse of helmet/pants)

So, like this?

spacer.png

2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

So, like this?

spacer.png

That works, too, ’cept for the white pants. 🙂

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

On 3/27/2020 at 7:19 PM, chcarlson23 said:

I wasn't sure if you guys were talking about the shade drab grey or handsome grey. Glad that got cleared up!

I'm all for a handsome grey mask for the Colts... White and blue weirdly stand out too much to me.

Wonder why we've never seen translucent masks.

7 hours ago, chakfu said:

Wonder why we've never seen translucent masks.

Because there isn't translucent steel?

Maybe the old WLAF masks could have been translucent, but not modern masks.  I'm not sure if they were just super-strong plastic, or if they were steel reinforced too.

8aXkF9ONEIzQaknhLAnqCoVzFD13PpQyDysoAXgf  11255297%5D,sizedata%5B200x400%5D&call=u4af6aba1e620c5d81ca513457465b4b3.png

Fun fact: Reggie White was one of the few NFL players that wore that mask for a season or two:

defensive-end-reggie-white-of-the-philad

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I wore one of those plastic facemasks  when I played jr. high football. The amount that I was able to make it flex as a 12 year old kid was concerning. I can’t believe grown men played professionally with those.

2 minutes ago, 8BW14 said:

I wore one of those plastic facemasks  when I played jr. high football. The amount that I was able to make it flex as a 12 year old kid was concerning. I can’t believe grown men played professionally with those.

Really?  I had one too, for one season.  IIRC, it seemed super sturdy when attached to the helmet.  I never tried to flex it when it wasn't attached - I'm not sure that any test done without it being actually attached to the helmet should matter, since I'm assuming it's designed in a way to be at its strongest when held to the curve it'd be at when attached.  Or it was dangerous and everyone got lucky - not sure.

They were just too dorky looking to wear full time.  Probably super light though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Really?  I had one too, for one season.  IIRC, it seemed super sturdy when attached to the helmet.  I never tried to flex it when it wasn't attached - I'm not sure that any test done without it being actually attached to the helmet should matter, since I'm assuming it's designed in a way to be at its strongest when held to the curve it'd be at when attached.  Or it was dangerous and everyone got lucky - not sure.

They were just too dorky looking to wear full time.  Probably super light though.

I guess I should say I was surprised by the fact that I could even flex it at all while attached to the helmet. You could push it from side to side and it would flex. It probably would take a lot of force to break, but I do remember they flexed with less force than I though they should. And yes they were super dorky. We thought we are really cool when we got to high school and had real metal facemasks.

On 3/27/2020 at 11:05 AM, sealbrownandorange said:

They literally have the old nfl logo on the collar, it isn’t a leak lol

14 hours ago, Wentz2Jeffery said:

They literally have the old nfl logo on the collar, it isn’t a leak lol

1 hour ago, BucksFan5 said:

Definitely not a leak. Clearly its a fan made concept. Nike would never put out a template like this, especially because it has a 8 year old, and mostly rejected, Revo Speed 360 helmet. 

We cleared this up a few pages ago with a link to the YouTube video its from, we know

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Archived