NFL Offseason Thread

BBTV

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Who is this guy??

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, GDAWG said:

Is he good?  His wikipedia page doesn't contain the line "he's really, really good."  Therefore I'm not sure if he's good.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Is he good?  His wikipedia page doesn't contain the line "he's really, really good."  Therefore I'm not sure if he's good.

I would think the Steelers fans on here would know if he's any good.

The Vikings got more for Stefon Diggs, an admittedly solid receiver, than the Texans got for the best receiver in football. Laughable. 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

I would think the Steelers fans on here would know if he's any good.

Awesome!  Thanks!

The Bills now have two 1,000 receiving threats in John Brown and Stephon Diggs. Now we're truly going to find out if Josh Allen is the real deal or not. He made big strides from Year 1 to Year 2, but now he's got to become a consistently accurate passer and a better decision-maker. If Diggs didn't like playing with Kirk Cousins, a guy who targeted him 243 times over the last two seasons, then he's not going to like playing with Allen if he doesn't get the ball enough.

Archived