BBTV

NFL Offseason Thread

Just kill me. This offseason has been so terrible and it has Tepper's fingerprints all over it. Both Greg and Cam have said that the org wanted their release/trade, they didn't seek one. At this point we might as well trade CMC cause we won't get anything done like that. Who are we gonna sign? Bridgewater? Good luck with that.

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

The Bills trade for Diggs was so good. Yes, they gave up a 1st-rounder, but I think if they were presented with selecting a first-round player on a great contract for the next three years, they'd take that every time. They already had additional fifth and sixth-round picks this year, so losing those were kind of a wash. The real cost is probably that fourth-rounder next year, but again, a first and a fourth for a guy you know is a legitimate #1 receiver is a great deal.

Like the NBA, I think a lot of teams overvalue picks in the face of guaranteed (or however close you can guarantee) production.

And with Brady leaving NE, the Bills are currently the prohibitive favorite in the AFC East, aren't they?

You're really going to love having Happy Stefan Diggs on your team.

Unhappy Stefan Diggs?  Ummmm ...

Happy Stefan Diggs will break the Patriots hold over the East.... Unhappy Diggs will give the DOLPHINS the East.

I don't see Miami doing much of, well, anything right now. Buffalo, on the other hand, has a legitimate shot at the AFC East now.

15 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Who is this guy??

Okay been reading up a bit.  He's a nice player, not elite but a nice solid player.  He has an 81 rating on Madden

That sucks.  Jordan Howard is a good player, but no way he was going to play ahead of Miles Sanders.  They would have been a great 1-2 punch though, with Howard being more of the power guy.  Sucks for him that he got hurt, but that's what allowed Sanders to shine.

I don't know if I believe this.  I will wait for Schefter, Garafolo or Rapoport.

22 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

I don't know if I believe this.  I will wait for Schefter, Garafolo or Rapoport.

Yuck.  I guess a good thing is he won't have that awkward Montana-in-Chiefs or Namath-in-Rams travesty in the Bucs Digital Number abominations

1 minute ago, Pharos04 said:

Yuck.  I guess a good thing is he won't have that awkward Montana-in-Chiefs or Namath-in-Chargers travesty in the Bucs Digital Number abominations

We will also be seeing Rivers in Colts. 

43 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Fake news.