BringBackTheVet

NFL Offseason Thread

8 minutes ago, AustinFromBoston said:

You say that as if the Chargers would be any better. LOL

Los Angeles and a brand spanking new facility > Tampa

Rosters are fairly equal, IMO.

Everyone is missing what Brady signing with the Bucs really means, and it's kinda sad.

The Titans, the 9ers, the Raiders... no one else really wanted him.

These Bucs uniforms have a lot of potential to be the only good uniform Brady has played in, and depending on what happens while he's there, they could be more impactful than the 97 rebrand

8 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Everyone is missing what Brady signing with the Bucs really means, and it's kinda sad.

Oh :censored:. I am dead!

7 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

The Titans, the 9ers, the Raiders... no one else really wanted him.

That's a good point. The Broncos picked up an aging Peyton Manning and went to two Super Bowls and won one.

I think San Francisco really misfired on this. They were literally a Tom Brady away from a title.

Its fitting that Tom Brady is going to retire in Florida. Just 25 years younger than the normal age.

🤷‍♂️

Fire them cannons.

1 hour ago, GDAWG said:

Adam Schefter...have yet to report on where Brady is going, so I wouldn't necessarily think it's Tampa. 

38 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

:P

The guys on local radio today (including a former player) were making fun of how silly Brady would look wearing the Bucs uniforms, because they're so silly and childish looking (obviously they don't know that they're changing.)  Someone mentioned the creamsicles, and they were comparing Brady to how Testeverde looked wearing them, and how at least they were professional.

I'm really glad to know that I'll never have to see Tom Brady wear some total clown suit.  It was depressing seeing Elway in the all-navy get up, and this would have been too much.

54 minutes ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

These Bucs uniforms have a lot of potential to be the only good uniform Brady has played in

I presume you mean "non-throwback" uniform, because this uniform is good

TOM-BRADY-thumb-590x394-62544.jpg

52 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I think San Francisco really misfired on this. They were literally a Tom Brady away from a title.

I disagree. Watching Brady this year seemed obvious to me that the guy is done.  In 2020 Jimmy G will be a better option.

Always been a fan of Brady. This move just made the Bucs a helluva lot more fun to root for