NFL Offseason Thread

BBTV

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

tenor.gif

This is a joke, right? A guy who caught 7 TDs in one postseason, including three against your team in a NFCCG, never played in a game that actually mattered?

Re-read my post - I said many games that mattered... and in front of a home crowd that cared.  Even that NFCCG was only 60-40 or 70-30 Cardinals fans.

Frankly, I respect his ability - he's got all-time ability - but I don't respect his lack of desire to win, and his preference to just fly under the radar in a place where there's no pressure or expectations.  

It's like being the best pharmaceutical chemist in the world, but being content collecting a bi-weekly check while working on making new colors for NSAID gel caps, rather than challenging yourself to work extra hard and make a pill that gets rid of coronavirus.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

16 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

He's a good dude, and still has a lot left in the tank. Unfortunately he told the Eagles he would sit out for more money if they picked up his option, so they let him go.  He's a leader, a strong player, and a good dude.  He's one of the guys that's most responsible for the Super Bowl LII Champion Philadelphia Eagles win over Tom Brady's Patriots in Super Bowl LII, which made them the Super Bowl LII Champions.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Working for the state department of health, haven't had a whole lot of free time this week, but:

1. Buckner to the Colts brings me a lot of joy. Still in his mid-20s and an elite DT - he's what the Colts were going to hope the 13th pick would end up being eventually.

2. Never have been a Rivers fan, and I think his decline last season was real. But if a top notch OLine can help him, maybe he can be the short term answer while a younger guy is found/developed.

3. Brady to the Bucs is bizarre to me as well. Never had a reason to root against TB but I will now, even if I still like Arians.

4. This is a crazy FA period and this thread has a lot of good takes.

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

44 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

If this was any team other than the Jaguars or Browns, I'd be crapping my pants at the prospect of a team having 12 picks. 

Because it's the Jaguars, I'm going to laugh if instead of the building blocks for a future power, it all falls apart instead.

15 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

How did the Chargers let Brady get away?  What a joke they are. 

Probably want Herbert or Tua.  If not, there's a certain blond haired Clemson QB that is eligible to come out next year.

20 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

How did the Chargers let Brady get away?  What a joke they are. 

Who are you to doubt Tyrod "Tool Time" Taylor?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived