BBTV

Since 2014, the Patriots have had some impressive 4th round selections:

Bryan Stork

James White

Trey Flowers

Shaq Mason

Malcolm Mitchell

Jarrett Stidham (maybe)

If they continue this trend, I'll be more than happy with the deal.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, habsfan1 said:

EWJ3vswX0AEdnvz?format=jpg

The ironic thing is The Bucs aren't really trying to emulate the Patriots. 

Sure they have Brady & Gronk, but look at the Titans & Lions. Those are the teams that are trying to copy "The Patriot way" 

Also side note: The "tail" for the logo should be Bucs creamsicle orange. 

18 hours ago, AustinFromBoston said:

Gronk was just dead cap space, so a 4th isn’t that bad, all things considered. 

The NFC South is stack this year. 
Bucs with Brady, Howard & now Gronk

Panthers with Bridgewater & McCaffrey

Saints with Brees, Thomas, and Sanders. 

Offensively...sure. But the NFC South defenses (excluding the Saints) are not very good.

17 minutes ago, DEAD! said:

The South hasn't had a good defense dating back to the Civil War

See: Panthers, Carolina, 2015 season.

I am so ready to just throw away the next two or three seasons just to be rid of Brees, Brady, and Ryan. We got McCaffrey locked up for four years and maybe Tua will be ready by then to lead us to a third Super Bowl to lose. 

the user formerly known as cdclt

1 hour ago, See Red said:

EDIT: where / when was that filmed?  Those trees don't look like Florida... and that's where Brady is now right?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

11 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

EDIT: where / when was that filmed?  Those trees don't look like Florida... and that's where Brady is now right?

yes.  He, Giselle and the kids live at Derek Jeter's house in Tampa.  

What are the chances that Burrow's career follows a similar path as Carson Palmer's? Solid QB able to put up MVP stats some seasons but organizational ineptitude holds him back until he can find at least a mediocre franchise and then light it up. I don't think a team without a GM can compete in the NFL today unless you're a historic franchise in a city people want to live in. I think Burrow should have told Mike Brown not to draft him, and now that he's going to be in Cincy, he shouldn't sign any contract past his rookie year. I really hope I'm wrong

20 minutes ago, Maroon&Gold said:

What are the chances that Burrow's career follows a similar path as Carson Palmer's? Solid QB able to put up MVP stats some seasons but organizational ineptitude holds him back until he can find at least a mediocre franchise and then light it up. I don't think a team without a GM can compete in the NFL today unless you're a historic franchise in a city people want to live in. I think Burrow should have told Mike Brown not to draft him, and now that he's going to be in Cincy, he shouldn't sign any contract past his rookie year. I really hope I'm wrong

This is honestly what I expect to happen. 

Archived