Winter Classic in the Sunshine State

Midwest_surfer

On 1/14/2020 at 10:31 AM, Midwest_surfer said:

I decided to make another logo for the Panthers based on both a concept that they made when they were originally designing their identity back in the 90s, and the original Screaming Eagles logo
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png
The paws obviously look weird, but that’s kinda how they looked in the original art. I will probably go back in and refine them later. In any case, I think the newer logos fit the jerseys better. I’m still having a hard time incorporating blue and gold into the jersey, so the stripes here are based on a different Eagles jersey that is making the rounds.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Put that logo on merch and ppl will buy it. BIG FAN of the one without the sun rays, itd look great on a cap

On 2/14/2020 at 12:17 PM, Midwest_surfer said:

This is a second version of the Winter Classic logo where I replaced the sunset with a frozen orange. I think it’s missing something as well, maybe a hybrid of both designs will fill it out more

spacer.png

just an idea, what if the "Winter" was colored with the gradient it's currently outlined in?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

12 hours ago, colinturner95 said:

just an idea, what if the "Winter" was colored with the gradient it's currently outlined in?

I’ll give that a shot. The reason I went with the gradient on the sides is because I was going for this aesthetic

spacer.png
spacer.png

I tried doing pictures of Florida in the letters but it looked awful for a variety of reasons. The gradient on the front might work though and it would probably still have that feel.

Archived