NHL 2020 All Star Game fix

B-mer

Using the just-unveiled jerseys, i jumped from that for a quick redesign.  I don't like the black/white theme they've used, so I went back to one uniform for each division, emphasizing a different color of the host team to provide the contrast between each.  Overall I think these would work in all possible matchups.  Moved the team logos to arm opposite the All Star logo, and put the NHL All Star team logo from a few years ago.  Only detail i didnt really add is the arm numbers would probably go on the shoulders.  

spacer.png

i was actually just thinking i miss having stars incorporated in the design.  I always loved the ones from the 90s that Dallas took over for their uniforms.  Perhaps with another concept since this was keeping the music staff idea without getting too nuts.

I really like these. I'm not a fan of the recent decision of black vs white ASG jerseys. I assume most of us feel the same way. Count me in as a fan of the logos on the sleeves as well. The only thing I'm not feeling about these are the Tennessee Titans-esque numbers. I'd go with a more traditional font.

2 hours ago, worcat said:

Not a fan of the neon colors. If you went with a more traditional blues color palette, you'd have some winners.

Didn't intend neon.  They looked normal to me when i made them.  On my phone they're certainly brighter.  Fixed though.  

spacer.png

21 hours ago, dannykraft said:

I like the idea but I would use grey or red for the metro. The blues would not clash at all

Considered both. Red might be the way since a gray vs. white game would be tough to differentiate I’d think. 

2 hours ago, B-mer said:

Considered both. Red might be the way since a gray vs. white game would be tough to differentiate I’d think. 

You mean like the real uniforms? 🤣

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

• 2 weeks later...

Archived