2020 College Football

MJWalker45

2 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

Arkansas State got whipped by a fellow destroyer of a Kansas school, Coastal Carolina so I'm pretty unhappy right now. Blake Anderson just refuses to win enough to get hired away. It's like somebody trying to lose weight who does a really good job for a while and then decides to splurge, thus ruining all of the progress they had made. Beats top-25 Troy in a landslide at Troy? Time to lose to the Cajuns so they can barely get bowl-eligible the very next week.

Regular Arkansas won which really calls into question just how truly wretched Chad Morris was as a head coach. Those two years were really fun though.

And Mike Leach has already shown that he still can't even win two important games in a row. At this rate, Coastal Carolina should represent the Big XII in the playoffs. They've played better than the supposed top two teams in the league.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was initially aggravating that the scheduling of Georgia-Auburn was once again modified for the Tigers’ benefit. Gotta say, I’m seeing the benefit of playing a perennial preseason top 10-15 team before their biennial collapse. 

My only gripe was that Georgia didn’t get JT Daniels some snaps. The Bama game is looming large, and I’d like to go into it with more than a game manager at QB for once. 

PJU85JF.png

1 hour ago, GDAWG said:

Have Baylor and Houston played yet or are their games still canceled?

Baylor already has two games under their belt. Houston will play their first game tomorrow against Tulane.

Also of note: Hope you like MACtion, because the first three weeks of November will be chock full of it.

Florida's defense is one of the worst I've ever seen.  Seeing #4 go down seems like a big deal but truthfully, this team wasn't going to be a factor by the end of the season.  They definitely won't beat Georgia and I'm not sure how they even beat Tennessee this year. 

IUe6Hvh.png

Just now, Red Wolf said:

Except Mississippi State it turns out. Odd how that turned.

Yeah... still, any chance to laugh at Leach is worth it because it also means I can laugh at Waz-Spew because he was there and the Spewgars suck a big fat one.

14 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Is he personally going to pay for fans' medical expenses? At the end of the day, this is still all just for entertainment, and he is lucky there are fans in the stands at all. I have chosen to stay positive throughout this pandemic but any stadium at full capacity is dumb, and could be a death sentence for some. All for what? A home field advantage for a football game?

Arkansas State beating Goergia State 59-52 is a good time remind everybody that I was in the stands to watch Arkansas State beat FAU 3-0 in overtime. Best of all, that game was later vacated due to some sort of rules violations. So I watched a game end 3-0 in overtime and it didn't even count. Have I wasted my life?*

Spoiler

*Yes

8 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

Arkansas State beating Goergia State 59-52 is a good time remind everybody that I was in the stands to watch Arkansas State beat FAU 3-0 in overtime. Best of all, that game was later vacated due to some sort of rules violations. So I watched a game end 3-0 in overtime and it didn't even count. Have I wasted my life?*

Hide contents

*Yes

I saw a bunch of Penn State games that were vacated but then reinstated. So I wasted my life only to learn later that it meant something, I guess. Gotta love the NCAA! Also, a 3-0 game in college? That is some abysmal offense. I watched my high school football team win a 3-0 in OT. It was actually pretty fun.

1 hour ago, JayMac said:

I saw a bunch of Penn State games that were vacated but then reinstated. So I wasted my life only to learn later that it meant something, I guess. Gotta love the NCAA! Also, a 3-0 game in college? That is some abysmal offense. I watched my high school football team win a 3-0 in OT. It was actually pretty fun.

Well, speaking of Penn State and hideously low-scoring games, surely you remember this one.

spacer.png

Archived