2020 College Football

MJWalker45

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, sportsfan7 said:

Not for certain. It would've been a much better end if some of the cfp games were competitive

the idea that that the season happened to finish with the final 4 that we got, is the point I was trying to make. The one year to experiment with  a G5 team, and we still get the same teams in the semifinals 

12 hours ago, JerseyJimmy said:

possibly the biggest wet fart of an ending to an intriguing season since 2007.

The wet fart stuff for me was Coastal and Cincinnati both losing so I couldn't make any snarky comments about how they were the real national champions. All of my ammo for being obnoxious was stolen from me.

I was very happy to see Clemson humbled after Dabo showed his true colors this season. As annoying as it would have been, I would have rooted for Alabama in a hypothetical matchup with Clemson. I was rooting for Ohio State just because of Bama fatigue, but even that would have felt wrong since they played so few games and their resume before the semifinal was the most nothing resume possible.

15 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

The wet fart stuff for me was Coastal and Cincinnati both losing so I couldn't make any snarky comments about how they were the real national champions. All of my ammo for being obnoxious was stolen from me.

I was very happy to see Clemson humbled after Dabo showed his true colors this season. As annoying as it would have been, I would have rooted for Alabama in a hypothetical matchup with Clemson. I was rooting for Ohio State just because of Bama fatigue, but even that would have felt wrong since they played so few games and their resume before the semifinal was the most nothing resume possible.

You complain about Cincy and Coastal being snubbed, ironically snubbing San Jose St from your list of potentially undefeated G5s.

Just now, sportsfan7 said:

You complain about Cincy and Coastal being snubbed, ironically snubbing San Jose St from your list of potentially undefeated G5s.

Cincy and Coastal played real seasons, beating non-conference teams and everything.

Archived