Falcons New Unis 2020

BlazerBlaze

59 minutes ago, Reyes47 said:

are there any non traditional uniforms you like? 

Yes!  Lots of them.  I like what looks good to me, and I hate what looks bad to me.

For example, I love the Seahawks uniforms - and they're far from traditional.  

Stop taking it personally that I don't care for the Falcons new uniforms.  Like... why does it matter so much to you?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Washington 1947

spacer.png

Washington 1933

spacer.png

Oilers 1961

spacer.png

Ohio State 1944

spacer.png

Not to mention the team that has more-or-less worn variants of the this non-block lettering for 70 years:

odyqcles8afvjkwnybpd.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

1 hour ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

Pinstripes originated from three teams in 1888, where are you getting your information? 

according to most websites and wikipedia the Cubs were the first MLB team to have pinstripes in 1907. What teams wore pinstripes in 1888? And yes people thought the pinstripes were pretentious 

4 minutes ago, Reyes47 said:

according to most websites and wikipedia the Cubs were the first MLB team to have pinstripes in 1907. What teams wore pinstripes in 1888? And yes people thought the pinstripes were pretentious 

http://exhibits.baseballhalloffame.org/dressed_to_the_nines/timeline_1888.htm

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Stop taking it personally that I don't care for the Falcons new uniforms.  Like... why does it matter so much to you?

because i designed these uniforms and you’re criticizing my life work. /s

In all seriousness though i am not taking it personally. I’m just sick of hearing everyone circle jerk of how nike is trash and “everything” they make is trash and that unis before the 90s were sacred and beautiful. Again even when Nike does the right thing and goes back to a classic look like the Bucs people still take a dump on them when that is what they wanted. I’m not even a nike fanboy but it’s just tiresome hearing the same thing over and over

8 minutes ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

read what i wrote. I said the MLB not the National League. Even then they only wore them for one year.

While on the topic I think pinstripes are a perfect example of trends/fads turned tradition. The issue is if we close our minds to anything new they’ll never become tradition

3 minutes ago, Reyes47 said:

I’m not even a nike fanboy but it’s just tiresome hearing the same thing over and over

The rest of your post suggests otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, Reyes47 said:

Again even when Nike does the right thing and goes back to a classic look like the Bucs people still take a dump on them when that is what they wanted.

Nike didn't design anything though. The look the Bucs went to was designed in 1997, and first outfitted by Wilson. What did Nike do, exactly, aside from listen to what the Bucs wanted? 

4 minutes ago, Reyes47 said:

I’m just sick of hearing everyone circle jerk of how nike is trash...

Well not everything. 

Still? Three of the most egregious Nike uniforms (Jags, Bucs, Browns) have been replaced, almost as soon as the league would allow it. 

Seems like even teams get buyer's remorse when it comes to this stuff.

1 minute ago, Reyes47 said:

read what i wrote. I said the MLB not the National League.

Oh my G-d. You are just determined to be argumentative, aren't you? 

6 minutes ago, Reyes47 said:

because i designed these uniforms and you’re criticizing my life work. /s

In all seriousness though i am not taking it personally. I’m just sick of hearing everyone circle jerk of how nike is trash and “everything” they make is trash and that unis before the 90s were sacred and beautiful. Again even when Nike does the right thing and goes back to a classic look like the Bucs people still take a dump on them when that is what they wanted. I’m not even a nike fanboy but it’s just tiresome hearing the same thing over and over

I'm the last person that's going to tell you that everything before the 90s was beautiful, and I'll also tell you that I blame the teams for trash like what Cleveland got and Tampa got 5 years ago, and not Nike.

don't think that every team needs gray face masks, or that jerseys need sleeves, and that sleeves need stripes.

Address people for the points they're making, rather than lumping everyone together.  There's some gray-face-mask-loving people on the forum that like to do that - don't be like that.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

8 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Address people for the points they're making, rather than lumping everyone together.  There's some gray-face-mask-loving people on the forum that like to do that - don't be like that.

Caution people about lumping others together... by lumping others together? 😂

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

13 minutes ago, andrewharrington said:

Caution people about lumping others together... by lumping others together? 😂

Well I said "some".  Plus, I'm really referring to one troll poster.

23 minutes ago, Maroon&Gold said:

The National League is part of MLB and is 100% part of the uniform history of baseball. Stop moving goalposts

46 minutes ago, IceCap said:

Oh my G-d. You are just determined to be argumentative, aren't you? 

There's my answer @Reyes47 besides, different sports different aesthetics. I've never seen someone continue to dig themselves into a hole like you are. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

A couple retail images have surfaced of the black and white jerseys. These are the mid grade Limiteds. I am very curious to see how the gradient is translated to the fan jerseys. I have a feeling that one may be released as the sublimated, cheaper Legend version only. I can’t see how they would be able to apply that design to the Game or Limited jerseys.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived