Falcons New Unis 2020

BlazerBlaze

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, L10nheart404 said:

The hate is overrated lol...These uniforms are harmless. In time... people will get used to the numbers when you see more players on the field. They are clean and crispy 👌

spacer.png

People older than 35 look absolutely ridiculous in it (well, more ridiculous than people younger than that wearing it). As proven by 

31 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

30 minutes ago, L10nheart404 said:

The hate is overrated lol...These uniforms are harmless. In time... people will get used to the numbers when you see more players on the field. They are clean and crispy 👌

I'm on team Falcons jersey. I think the whole set is an improvement and they're going to look good on the field.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

8 hours ago, WBeltz said:

I personally believe that the NFL fixed Super Bowl LII to prevent the Jags and Vikings from making it. It was the perfect opportunity for a team to host it and the internet would’ve melted with Bortles memes. 

Of course I have no proof to that.

And what about SB LIII ? 🤬 also known as Super bowl LIE

I just can't get over the facemask, giant ATL and number font. Those three things are what makes me dislike the overall look. I want to like it. The potential is there but it's not met.

Also, it's not about older people wearing the jersey looking bad because that jersey will look stupid on anybody. It doesn't pass the test.

bSLCtu2.png

1 minute ago, L10nheart404 said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night chief

Question for ya. Why are you so adamant about "proving" that the Falcons' new unis are "good"? Never mind that it's a subjective topic and that definitively proving it one way or another is impossible. All I said was merely "nah" in reference to your insistence that the hate was overblown. Essentially affirming my belief that these are not good unis. Why is that something that needs to be combated? Why do you need to pump up the idea that these are "good" at every turn?
Is it because they're "your" team? Is it because you just honestly like them (that's cool) and feel combative towards people who disagree (that's not cool)? What is it?

3 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I'm on team Falcons jersey. I think the whole set is an improvement and they're going to look good on the field.

Ahh... that's the spirit 😉. Some people wanted generic block fonts and classic pants stripes, but I'm glad we have something new and attractive.  A lot of people who will actually but the jersey likes them. Maybe not internet bloggers, but the general public.

2 minutes ago, IceCap said:

Question for ya. Why are you so adamant about "proving" that the Falcons' new unis are "good"? Never mind that it's a subjective topic and that definitively proving it one way or another is impossible. All I said was merely "nah" in reference to your insistence that the hate was overblown. Essentially affirming my belief that these are not good unis. Why is that something that needs to be combated? Why do you need to pump up the idea that these are "good" at every turn?
Is it because they're "your" team? Is it because you just honestly like them (that's cool) and feel combative towards people who disagree (that's not cool)? What is it?

Longest rant about nothing. Go live life bro, I promise this isn't that serious lol. This forum doesn't ruffle my feathers in any way. I'm a grown man, I welcome all opinions, but if you seriously think I'm infuriated that you don't like a jersey that I had NO hand in creating, then something is wrong with you. 

18 minutes ago, L10nheart404 said:

Longest rant about nothing.

"I don't really care" doesn't sound so convincing when you've been defending these things since the leaks.
And we're on what, page 106? Drop the "I don't care" act. Every single one of us still posting cares to a degree.

Go live life bro

It's 6:40 am on a Thursday morning, in the middle of a quarantine/lockdown XD We're all spending more time here than we would be otherwise.

This forum doesn't ruffle my feathers in any way. I'm a grown man, I welcome all opinions, but if you seriously think I'm infuriated that you don't like a jersey that I had NO hand in creating, then something is wrong with you. 

Here's the thing. You've been, as I said above, going hard for these since the leaks. Why? I don't really care, but you've been actively trying to defend these uniforms and frame them as "good" for a while now.

You also seem to oscillate between "I accept your opinion" and "these are good and I will disagree with everyone who says otherwise." To the point where me simply saying the word "nah" got you go respond "whatever helps you sleep at night chief." Which doesn't even make sense, really.

My point is that you can drop the internet tough guy "I don't really care you need to get a life" act that people tend to put up after pages of showing just how much they do care (as you have). And again, none of us have lives at the moment 😉

Now here's the thing. I don't know how old ya are, and to be frank? I don't care. I'm thirty-two though, and I'm past the age where I have the patience or energy for internet grudge matches. I'm not going to go out of my way to engage with you beyond this, and I recommend you follow suit.

29 minutes ago, L10nheart404 said:

Ahh... that's the spirit 😉. Some people wanted generic block fonts and classic pants stripes, but I'm glad we have something new and attractive.  A lot of people who will actually but the jersey likes them. Maybe not internet bloggers, but the general public.

People bought the buffaslug jerseys too, and we all know those were awful.

8 hours ago, j'villejags said:

You wouldn't have to tell Jags fans that. We know Myles Jack wasn't down! His scoop and score would've put the Jags up 17 in the 4th. Tom is the GOAT and is never out of it, but that would've felt like a death blow.

This is our Zapruder film. 

AR-180918015.jpg

1501110610331.gif

Could you imagine a team with those helmets winning the Super Bowl? NFL said, "nope." 😅

Myles Jack wasn’t down, but Dion Lewis was 😗

4 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

...until you see that they are in monochrome almost every game.

40 minutes ago, IceCap said:

"I don't really care" doesn't sound so convincing when you've been defending these things since the leaks.
And we're on what, page 106? Drop the "I don't care" act. Every single one of us still posting cares to a degree.

It's 6:40 am on a Thursday morning, in the middle of a quarantine/lockdown XD We're all spending more time here than we would be otherwise.

Here's the thing. You've been, as I said above, going hard for these since the leaks. Why? I don't really care, but you've been actively trying to defend these uniforms and frame them as "good" for a while now.

You also seem to oscillate between "I accept your opinion" and "these are good and I will disagree with everyone who says otherwise." To the point where me simply saying the word "nah" got you go respond "whatever helps you sleep at night chief." Which doesn't even make sense, really.

My point is that you can drop the internet tough guy "I don't really care you need to get a life" act that people tend to put up after pages of showing just how much they do care (as you have). And again, none of us have lives at the moment 😉

Now here's the thing. I don't know how old ya are, and to be frank? I don't care. I'm thirty-two though, and I'm past the age where I have the patience or energy for internet grudge matches. I'm not going to go out of my way to engage with you beyond this, and I recommend you follow suit.

SMH... Didn't read a word, but you seem really triggered by a guy you'll never meet in life. Move on...like I said, it ain't that serious broski

Archived