Falcons New Unis 2020

BlazerBlaze

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spacer.png
@L10nheart404
Not reading a word doesn’t really enforce your opinions on the subject and it definitely doesn’t help you in the slightest. You’re taking everyone’s rebuttal to your opinions with a grain of salt instead of taking the time to consider them in your own series of rebuttals. All you’ve done is resort to one sided, boneheaded “whatever man” responses that add little to no context to your claims of the Falcons uniforms being good in your eyes. You tell @IceCap to move on, but you clearly haven’t. At all.

3 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I just can't get over the facemask, giant ATL and number font. Those three things are what makes me dislike the overall look. I want to like it. The potential is there but it's not met.

Also, it's not about older people wearing the jersey looking bad because that jersey will look stupid on anybody. It doesn't pass the test.

dude those are the only damn things on the uniform besides the logo, which is featured on the sides of the helmet and sleeve caps, making for 4 logos on any given set. This uniform set is gross. The numbers are gross. The little rhombuses on the sides are gross. The shiny silver used ONLY on the facemask is gross. The ATL is a pathetic attempt to capture the city's identity and would've been better served if they put the damn waffle house logo in its place. This set is bad from a general aesthetic level to a technical level, as so many people have already explained. 

(I'm not mad at u lol I'm just elaborating on the points you make.)

2 hours ago, L10nheart404 said:

SMH... Didn't read a word, but you seem really triggered by a guy you'll never meet in life. Move on...like I said, it ain't that serious broski

Then you really should have read it, because it makes this particular response seem pretty silly.

It's gone on way too long for anyone to buy your "whatever, bro, it ain't serious" act.

3 hours ago, IceCap said:

"I don't really care" doesn't sound so convincing when you've been defending these things since the leaks.
And we're on what, page 106? Drop the "I don't care" act. Every single one of us still posting cares to a degree.

It's 6:40 am on a Thursday morning, in the middle of a quarantine/lockdown XD We're all spending more time here than we would be otherwise.

Here's the thing. You've been, as I said above, going hard for these since the leaks. Why? I don't really care, but you've been actively trying to defend these uniforms and frame them as "good" for a while now.

You also seem to oscillate between "I accept your opinion" and "these are good and I will disagree with everyone who says otherwise." To the point where me simply saying the word "nah" got you go respond "whatever helps you sleep at night chief." Which doesn't even make sense, really.

My point is that you can drop the internet tough guy "I don't really care you need to get a life" act that people tend to put up after pages of showing just how much they do care (as you have). And again, none of us have lives at the moment 😉

Now here's the thing. I don't know how old ya are, and to be frank? I don't care. I'm thirty-two though, and I'm past the age where I have the patience or energy for internet grudge matches. I'm not going to go out of my way to engage with you beyond this, and I recommend you follow suit.

Well said.  That's why I washed my hands and walked away. 

40 minutes ago, hugevolsfan said:

These uniforms would be great if you just changed every design choice made from them & wore contrasting pants & socks. 😉

They'd look so much better piled into a high stack and set on fire. 🤣

Former San Diego Charger fans know what I'm talking about.  Feel the burn.

EDIT:  Okay, I'll stop now.  😉

2 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

Can't believe they released him. 😔

I can believe they released him, the last they cared was in 2016 when he won the IC Belt which was an amazing moment (tho if I remember, he they had him lose it the next night on raw)

Tho.....yea they released him and Mojo Rawley is still employed only because of his connection to Gronk (Which is now useless again)

3 minutes ago, EddieJ1984 said:

I can believe they released him, the last they cared was in 2016 when he won the IC Belt which was an amazing moment (tho if I remember, he they had him lose it the next night on raw)

Tho.....yea they released him and Mojo Rawley is still employed only because of his connection to Gronk (Which is now useless again)

This thread just got midcardjacked!

Mojo is terrible. Wasn't good in NXT, they brought him up anyway. Terrible on the main roster. If Gronk's not coming back next year, cut the dead weight. If Gronk IS coming back at some point, him and Mojo will be tag champs, guaranteed.

Back on topic. Falcons unis are trash, and it's worse because there is an A+ look to be had with the Falcons name, general logo direction and colors.

8 hours ago, LogoFan said:

I'm not dyslexic, but half the time when I see the new jerseys, I think "ALT" instead of "ATL". 

I have a mild form of dyslexia, and it's weird. Like I see the wordmark and I see "ATL" just fine but my brain sort of wants to have it say "ALT"? Gah. Stupid brain.

Did anyone see the owner and his kid or grandkid wearing these ridiculous jerseys?  I think it's silly for adults to wear jerseys in the first place, but it looks absolutely absurd on a... "mature" individual.  Hell - it even looked absurd on the kid.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived