Falcons New Unis 2020

BlazerBlaze

“We’re going to provide a nutritious blend of nutrients and minerals without skimping on the thick sugar coating and fruity flavors that kids have come to love.”

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, CherryMX said:

“We’re going to provide a nutritious blend of nutrients and minerals without skimping on the thick sugar coating and fruity flavors that kids have come to love.”

Kid tested, mother approved 

26 minutes ago, BlazerBlaze said:

Yeah there aren't any clues.

What ever they are they're going to fly off the selves with the Falcons signing Gurley. I haven't seen the fan base so excited since the halftime of the Superbowl 

Well we saw how that turned out...

On 3/2/2020 at 6:58 AM, VDizzle12 said:

Probably unpopular around here. The NFL needs to ditch the "white helmet accessories" rule for bumpers, straps, etc. 

On 3/2/2020 at 3:25 PM, j'villejags said:

Color-matching chinstraps would look so much better, but they can blend in with the colors of the helmet and facemask. The white chinstraps allow the ref to quickly identify if a player is fully strapped up or not. Ultimately, I believe it is a safety/legal issue and therefore I would not expect it to be changed. Along the same line of thinking as the league's one-helmet rule, the league is able to say they are following all safety precautions to do everything they can to prevent trauma to the head/neck area of their players in the event that the inevitable happens.

The CFL allows dark bumpers, straps, etc.

cory-greenwood.png

usatsi_13322634-1-e1570634754381.jpg?w=1

And if it is an issue with refs being able to see un-strapped helmets, which it probably is or at least probably what the NFL would say the reason is, what about the teams with white helmets?

IEI5Tg1.png

10 hours ago, monkeypower said:

The CFL allows dark bumpers, straps, etc.

cory-greenwood.png

usatsi_13322634-1-e1570634754381.jpg?w=1

And if it is an issue with refs being able to see un-strapped helmets, which it probably is or at least probably what the NFL would say the reason is, what about the teams with white helmets?

While there is some validity to your point, part of the issue is that referees can train their eyes to only look for one single things (color-wise).. it’s much easier to train yourself to look for white (especially the dangling unsnapped straps against skin tone.. even the whitest of the white NFL players have some colors to them, so seeing an unstrapped player isn’t terribly difficult if you’re looking for the same thing every time.. 

On 3/3/2020 at 10:07 AM, hawk36 said:

I thought we had all evolved to the understanding that side panels were bad design. Then I see them all over the XFL. Concerns me is that pandora's box is being reopened in the NFL. 

Not all side panels are made equally.

Archived