Falcons New Unis 2020

BlazerBlaze

Don't need to have a color rush anymore, so I don't think all-black is there just for that.

My assumption is that black is going to be the primary, with black over white being used most often.  Red over black probably an alt look.

I think they could do red over white, since the red still maintains the red side panel even through the gradient.  It might look a little odd though.  Would need to see it modeled to know for sure.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still looks like Red is the primary? Mainly by the fact it is the only one with a graident. Really like the black pants with it but HATE the gradient... I am a little bit in love with those white on whites...

It's like the Falcons decided to take the worst of 90s design and combine it with the worst of modern font design and minimalism to make these.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived